Windows 10: Micro-Stuttering in games

Discus and support Micro-Stuttering in games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im experiencing Micro-Stuttering in games all the time where like my game lags every 3-5 seconds.. as a csgo player that would be so annoying and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alpha447, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Alpha447 Win User

Micro-Stuttering in games

im experiencing Micro-Stuttering in games all the time where like my game lags every 3-5 seconds.. as a csgo player that would be so annoying and frustrating whenever im gonna rush rooms or trying to kill a person, i tried rolling back my dedicated graphics card. since i cant roll back my integrated graphics card. but it seems like it did not fixed my problem at all.. i tried to troubleshoot it by updating my display driver, did not work, and i also tried finding my correct resolution to match Refresh rate with my FPS.. because lack of refresh rate seems to be the culprit. i managed to make my refresh rate 60Hz because before it was 59Hz.. but it seems like my refresh rate is not the problem. im using another screen since my main laptop screen is broken btw. anyways.. any help? please anyone. i really need this to be removed. and please DO NOT TELL ME TO RE-INSTALL MY WINDOWS 10: i have also tried disabling HPET by

bcdedit /set useplatformclock true

bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock
    i tried disabling more stuff in cmd to "remove micro-stutter"
    bcdedit /set disabledynamictick true

bcdedit /set tscsyncpolicy Enhanced
    please.. can anyone help me?: any experienced people?? any technician that knows how to sort this out?:

:)

Alpha447, Mar 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 micro stuttering in games.

I'm having issues with windows 10 playing games, I get micro stutter in Counter Strike Global Offensive, BeamNG.drive, Rocket league, in all my games, the framerate is good, the micro stutter seems to fade way a little after I disabled windows defender
    and installed another anti virus, but It's still there, specially playing online, could someone please help me finding a solution. My motherboard is asus prime b350 plus, ryzen 1600x, gpu evga gtx 1060 3gb supercloked, ram 8gb ballistix sport ddr4, cooler
    corsair h60, I have updated the bios to the 0806 version.

EnelMarquez, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Micro stutter while playing games

The only game I play is Dark souls 3, which is not a very intensive graphic game. When I start to play, right away, the microstutters starts to happen. It "freezes" microsecond, for every 5 seconds that passes. It's incredibly annoying and ruins the gameplay.
    I heard from other forums that windows 10 sends a large amount of data back to its servers and that is the cause of the micro stutters. So I downloaded the windows tweaker to fix that. It did work a month ago but now with the update that just happened yesterday
    (5/10/16) the stutters will not go away even with the tweak.

Did anyone else find a solution?

PhillipKim101, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Micro-Stuttering in games

Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Micro-Stuttering in games

1. Micro-Stuttering in games - Similar Threads - Micro Stuttering games

2. Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games: Hello. I've been having stutters in all games I play for about 4 days alerady. Been trying to fix them for 4 days too. At first I had some stutters in only Dakride and I thought that his is just a flaaw of the patch, nothing more. Then I've started to hear a single...
  3. Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games: Hello. I've been having stutters in all games I play for about 4 days alerady. Been trying to fix them for 4 days too. At first I had some stutters in only Dakride and I thought that his is just a flaaw of the patch, nothing more. Then I've started to hear a single...
  4. PC micro stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC micro stuttering: My pc has micro stuttering in almost every game, and sometimes i feel like its not smooth even in browser, and i feel like its not giving me the right performance id expect from that pc basically a lot lower fps then the normal, gta 5 lags so much basically no reason, and it...
  5. PC micro stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC micro stuttering: My pc has micro stuttering in almost every game, and sometimes i feel like its not smooth even in browser, and i feel like its not giving me the right performance id expect from that pc basically a lot lower fps then the normal, gta 5 lags so much basically no reason, and it...
  6. micro stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro stutters: hey guys, i am experiencing micro stutters when watching videos when i enable hardware accelerating in google chrome, firefox and microsoft edge. If i turn hardware acceleration off in all 3 browsers, my videos play flawlessly. it's 2021 and there should not really be any...
  7. Micro stuttering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Micro stuttering: Hey, so I keep getting this micro stuttering issue in Windows 10 every 30-60 seconds or so, it lasts usually for 2-5 seconds and then repeat, issue is the same whether I am sitting with 1 screen connected at desktop with nothing open or playing games with chrome open watching...
  8. micro-lags micro stuttering

micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  9. Micro Stuttering in windows

Micro Stuttering in windows: This week I started experiencing some micro stuttering in a few games of mine I play regularly and thought it was a game issue but after leaving the game I kept having the same problem. I thought it might have been a monitor issue but it happens on all 3 of my monitors and it...
  10. Micro stutters?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Micro stutters?: I got a Dell g7 7588 with a 1060 max q. I just re-installed windows 10 . On my desktop I get small micro stutters, like small hitches in mouse movement. I also record music and those hitches transfer to my recording, thus why I need this fixed. My laptop thermals are...