Windows 10: Micro Stuttering Upon Theme Background Switch and Snipping Tool Lag After Fresh 2004 Install

Discus and support Micro Stuttering Upon Theme Background Switch and Snipping Tool Lag After Fresh 2004 Install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I formatted my C drive and installed the Windows 2004 fresh using the Media Creation Tool. Everything seemed perfect at first glance, but I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/privateblood, May 30, 2020.

1. Micro Stuttering Upon Theme Background Switch and Snipping Tool Lag After Fresh 2004 Install

I formatted my C drive and installed the Windows 2004 fresh using the Media Creation Tool. Everything seemed perfect at first glance, but I'm experiencing some weird issues now.

First of all, I noticed that when the background on my desktop theme switches to the new one, a micro stutter occurs which is very displeasing visually. I checked for this and saw that it actually was an old issue that people claim to fix by disabling the option to automatically pick the color from the background image. I never used this option so another explanation made much more sense, which was saying that my laptop was switching between Intel GPU and the Nvidia GPU upon switching the background image, and it was causing the stutter. I tried forcing Nvidia GPU from Nvidia Control Panel and nothing changed. At one point I thought it was fixed but upon restart, the stutter is back.

The other problem I'm having is that the snipping tool doesn't work as intended. When I open it from the action center and try to get a snip, the selection box moves very awkwardly and slow when following my mouse pointer, causing a very unpleasant experience. I am yet to find a cause or a fix for this.

submitted by /u/privateblood
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/privateblood, May 30, 2020

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, May 30, 2020
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    where do i find and how do i download OFFICE SNIP for Windows 10 ... Best Tool for Screenshot, Voice Annotation, Video & Highlighter (Snip for Windows PC)

Hi,

For steps on how to download and install the Office Snip tool, you can refer to the steps below:

• Go to this
      link
      and download the Office Snip tool.
    • Run the installer.
    • Accept the license terms and click Install.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Regards.

Rhina Vib, May 30, 2020
  4. Micro Stuttering Upon Theme Background Switch and Snipping Tool Lag After Fresh 2004 Install

Snipping Tool stopped working

Hi Mel:

In the Task Manager, Snipping Tool does not appear in Background Processes or Windows Processes.

What else do you suggest?

Rick

RickBudzowski, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Micro Stuttering Upon Theme Background Switch and Snipping Tool Lag After Fresh 2004 Install

1. Micro Stuttering Upon Theme Background Switch and Snipping Tool Lag After Fresh 2004 Install - Similar Threads - Micro Stuttering Upon

2. micro stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro stutters: hey guys, i am experiencing micro stutters when watching videos when i enable hardware accelerating in google chrome, firefox and microsoft edge. If i turn hardware acceleration off in all 3 browsers, my videos play flawlessly. it's 2021 and there should not really be any...
  3. Micro stuttering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Micro stuttering: Hey, so I keep getting this micro stuttering issue in Windows 10 every 30-60 seconds or so, it lasts usually for 2-5 seconds and then repeat, issue is the same whether I am sitting with 1 screen connected at desktop with nothing open or playing games with chrome open watching...
  4. micro-lags micro stuttering

micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  5. Stuttering after fresh Windows install

Stuttering after fresh Windows install: Hello, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC, and I have been getting stuttering since, mostly in games. I had not had such problems previously. I have made sure to uninstall and reinstall my display adapter and install the newest drivers for it. Am I missing...
  6. Fresh Windows 10 Micro-stuttering randomly

Fresh Windows 10 Micro-stuttering randomly: I just built a new rig and the performance is great except for the micro-stuttering issues. There are times where I won't be able to move and hear anything for a second and it'll go back to normal again. Also, sometimes when I open geforce experience, alt+tabbing to another...
  7. Snip & Sketch vs Snipping Tool Lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch vs Snipping Tool Lag: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Accomplished_Ease_54 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juubf7/snip_sketch_vs_snipping_tool_lag/
  8. Micro stutters?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Micro stutters?: I got a Dell g7 7588 with a 1060 max q. I just re-installed windows 10 . On my desktop I get small micro stutters, like small hitches in mouse movement. I also record music and those hitches transfer to my recording, thus why I need this fixed. My laptop thermals are...
  9. Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds: I just installed the November 2019 update, aka 1909. Everything was going smoothly, until this morning, when I logged in and played a game. I noticed the game briefly stuttered during a scene which normally plays smoothly. When I exited the game, I noticed the system overall...
  10. Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes: Good day, I have recently discovered that my laptop (running Windows 10 now) is suffering from a form of millisecond-stuttering or lag spikes (whatever floats your boat to call it) I have done quite some research on it already, so you don't have to do it. *Smile So, the...