Windows 10: 'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

Discus and support 'micro stutters' [cbs log included] in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've been getting micro stutters since installing windows 10, recently started becoming a little more frequent[every hour] and longer [0.2sec to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LVTHER, May 5, 2016.

1. LVTHER Win User

'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

I've been getting micro stutters since installing windows 10, recently started becoming a little more frequent[every hour] and longer [0.2sec to 0.7sec]

I ran sfc and it said there were corrupted files but was unable to fix them.

:)

LVTHER, May 5, 2016
  2. dncruler Win User

Microsoft Edge

Well it did not work. I got the same result as last time. ( Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS . log . For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS . log. Note
    that logging is currently not supported in offline servicing scenarios.) Any other ideas?

dncruler, May 5, 2016
  3. matsn0w Win User
    Anniversary Update failed: error 0x800703ed

Got this:

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For

example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not

supported in offline servicing scenarios.

Do you want the CBS log?

matsn0w, May 5, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

I see that you are still on the early version of W10. There was a significant upgrade in Nov 2015 which has now had a series of further cumulative updates. This may help your graphics problem and will fix the errors in the sfc check.

philc43, May 5, 2016
  5. LVTHER Win User
    that's very odd, whenever I update i only get windows defender security fixes. how to I update to the latest build???

LVTHER, May 5, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    philc43, May 5, 2016
  7. LVTHER Win User
    woah, this means i have to reinstall my entire OS!! omg

LVTHER, May 5, 2016
  8. philc43 Win User

philc43, May 5, 2016
  9. LVTHER Win User
    i downloaded my current image in february, after my video card died an i was trying to figure out why it wasn't working. its just frustrating.

thank you though.

LVTHER, May 5, 2016
  10. philc43 Win User
    Wait a minute! If you downloaded in February you should be on the latest version. Can you check your version and build in the Settings > System > About window.

I was going by your system specs on this forum regarding the version you had.

philc43, May 5, 2016
  11. LVTHER Win User
    version1511/build10586

LVTHER, May 5, 2016
  12. philc43 Win User
    Sorry, yes you are on the latest build, there should also be a number after the 10586, mine is 10586.218. You may still have one of the smaller updates to complete. The last one was three weeks ago - KB3147458.

Here is a link with more information: KB3147458 Cumulative Update build 10586.21 for Windows 10 Version 1511

One of the improvements was video playback.

philc43, May 5, 2016
  13. LVTHER Win User

'micro stutters' [cbs log included] [​IMG]

LVTHER, May 5, 2016
  14. philc43 Win User
    Ok now we know you are on the latest version (note: you should update your specs on this site to avoid future confusion) there are a number of threads that have already suggested a number of fixes for stuttering. Try this one and work through the various suggestions.

Windows 10 Stuttering / Freeze

philc43, May 5, 2016
  15. LVTHER Win User
    thanks for your help sir!
    ill update now

LVTHER, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 'micro stutters' [cbs log included] - Similar Threads - 'micro stutters' cbs

2. CBS LOG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CBS LOG: windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cbs-log/f84b7065-caf7-4c54-93f4-9badf1ae5e62
  3. CBS LOG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CBS LOG: windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cbs-log/f84b7065-caf7-4c54-93f4-9badf1ae5e62
  4. PC micro stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC micro stuttering: My pc has micro stuttering in almost every game, and sometimes i feel like its not smooth even in browser, and i feel like its not giving me the right performance id expect from that pc basically a lot lower fps then the normal, gta 5 lags so much basically no reason, and it...
  5. CBS log error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CBS log error: HiWhere do i find and how do i read itThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cbs-log-error/dbff8182-75b3-452a-814d-89de21bbcb05
  6. micro stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro stutters: hey guys, i am experiencing micro stutters when watching videos when i enable hardware accelerating in google chrome, firefox and microsoft edge. If i turn hardware acceleration off in all 3 browsers, my videos play flawlessly. it's 2021 and there should not really be any...
  7. Micro stuttering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Micro stuttering: Hey, so I keep getting this micro stuttering issue in Windows 10 every 30-60 seconds or so, it lasts usually for 2-5 seconds and then repeat, issue is the same whether I am sitting with 1 screen connected at desktop with nothing open or playing games with chrome open watching...
  8. micro-lags micro stuttering

micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  9. Micro Stuttering in windows

Micro Stuttering in windows: This week I started experiencing some micro stuttering in a few games of mine I play regularly and thought it was a game issue but after leaving the game I kept having the same problem. I thought it might have been a monitor issue but it happens on all 3 of my monitors and it...
  10. Micro stutters?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Micro stutters?: I got a Dell g7 7588 with a 1060 max q. I just re-installed windows 10 . On my desktop I get small micro stutters, like small hitches in mouse movement. I also record music and those hitches transfer to my recording, thus why I need this fixed. My laptop thermals are...