Windows 10: Micro stutters?

Discus and support Micro stutters? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got a Dell g7 7588 with a 1060 max q. I just re-installed windows 10 . On my desktop I get small micro stutters, like small hitches in mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JBlanket, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Micro stutters?

I got a Dell g7 7588 with a 1060 max q. I just re-installed windows 10 . On my desktop I get small micro stutters, like small hitches in mouse movement. I also record music and those hitches transfer to my recording, thus why I need this fixed.

My laptop thermals are actually very cool, cpu and gpu. Idle in mid 40c, under load while I'm recording it hits lower 50's.

I am stumped. I've installed different graphic drivers, going back all the way to 2018. I've installed different audio drivers and wireless drivers. They helped Slightly. The different graphic drivers had different degrees of "hitches".

Does anyone have any experience with this? I've tried everything and can't find much online. I resolved this issue when I first got this laptop, and I forgot how. I might have uninstalled some windows updates, thus why I'm posting here.

submitted by /u/JBlanket
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JBlanket, Sep 22, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

Ok now we know you are on the latest version (note: you should update your specs on this site to avoid future confusion) there are a number of threads that have already suggested a number of fixes for stuttering. Try this one and work through the various suggestions.

Windows 10 Stuttering / Freeze

philc43, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Periodic pc micro stuttering?

So I've had my PC since Late Octoberish, and recently I've been every now and then had these micro stutters where the computer will for like 3-5 seconds have a 100 ms of like stuttering. This is easy to tell when I have a video on my 4k display and the video doesn't pause via YouTube but stutters and audio cuts out for a brief period. And if I'm playing the game the same thing.

Does anyone have any idea on troubleshooting I don't think it's a heating issue? Though that may be the issue and if so how could i diagnose and fix this issue?

Full Specs

CPU I had at 4.1GHz i brought down back to 3.7 no fix, i had my RAM at 3000MHz i have brough it down to 2733MHz

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated because it's quite annoying as you could imagine given the specs of the computer.

Here is a dump of system info from hwinfo including temps. HWInfo Sensor Status CSV download The only thing i see that may be an issue is the temperature of the M.2 NVME ssd however i'm not sure if the storage temperature matters that much.

That's all I can think of in terms of things that would help someone remedy this issue.

Daniel Turcich, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Micro stutters?

Windows 10 micro stuttering in games.

I'm having issues with windows 10 playing games, I get micro stutter in Counter Strike Global Offensive, BeamNG.drive, Rocket league, in all my games, the framerate is good, the micro stutter seems to fade way a little after I disabled windows defender
    and installed another anti virus, but It's still there, specially playing online, could someone please help me finding a solution. My motherboard is asus prime b350 plus, ryzen 1600x, gpu evga gtx 1060 3gb supercloked, ram 8gb ballistix sport ddr4, cooler
    corsair h60, I have updated the bios to the 0806 version.

EnelMarquez, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Micro stutters?

1. Micro stutters? - Similar Threads - Micro stutters

2. Windows 11 Pro Pc audio spikes and has micro stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Pc audio spikes and has micro stutters: OS: Windows 11 pro 23H2 os build 22631.2861CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D RAM: Corsair DDR5 Vengeance RGB 2x16 vendor code: CMH32GX5M2B6000Z30KGPU: Asrock Radeon RX 7900xtx phantom gamingPower supply: Seasonic Focus-GX-1000motherboard: Asrock B650 Pro Rsstorage: Corsair MP600 PRO...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Pc audio spikes and has micro stutters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Pc audio spikes and has micro stutters: OS: Windows 11 pro 23H2 os build 22631.2861CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D RAM: Corsair DDR5 Vengeance RGB 2x16 vendor code: CMH32GX5M2B6000Z30KGPU: Asrock Radeon RX 7900xtx phantom gamingPower supply: Seasonic Focus-GX-1000motherboard: Asrock B650 Pro Rsstorage: Corsair MP600 PRO...
  4. New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?: Specs:NVIDIA 3090 TI Founders edition GPU Intel Gen 13 13900K CPU 32 GB of DDR5 RAM 8TB of storage in total AORUS Z790 Elite AX Motherboard Samsung Odyssey G7 Curved Monitor 1440p 240hzGPU driver is up to date according to GeForce Experience app. I just installed all chipset...
  5. New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?: Specs:NVIDIA 3090 TI Founders edition GPU Intel Gen 13 13900K CPU 32 GB of DDR5 RAM 8TB of storage in total AORUS Z790 Elite AX Motherboard Samsung Odyssey G7 Curved Monitor 1440p 240hzGPU driver is up to date according to GeForce Experience app. I just installed all chipset...
  6. New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?

7. Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games: Hello. I've been having stutters in all games I play for about 4 days alerady. Been trying to fix them for 4 days too. At first I had some stutters in only Dakride and I thought that his is just a flaaw of the patch, nothing more. Then I've started to hear a single...
  8. Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games

Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games: Hello. I've been having stutters in all games I play for about 4 days alerady. Been trying to fix them for 4 days too. At first I had some stutters in only Dakride and I thought that his is just a flaaw of the patch, nothing more. Then I've started to hear a single...
  9. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  10. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...