Windows 10: Microcongelaciones constantes/Errores LiveKernelEvent

Discus and support Microcongelaciones constantes/Errores LiveKernelEvent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Desde hace ya al menos 3 meses estoy teniendo microcongelaciones constantes tanto en juegos como en idle, y he probado ya de todo. He cambiado casi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Álvaro Pérez Cruz, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Microcongelaciones constantes/Errores LiveKernelEvent

Desde hace ya al menos 3 meses estoy teniendo microcongelaciones constantes tanto en juegos como en idle, y he probado ya de todo. He cambiado casi todo el pc, lo único que queda original ya es la CPU y la caja. La CPU no es porque probé con otra y sigo teniendo el mismo problema. La cosa es que se me ha ocurrido mirar el historial de confiabilidad y he visto que me dan errores constantes en el driver de la GPU y en el sistema. Este último varía entre los LiveKernelEvent 117/144/141. He formateado en limpio varias veces y reinstalado el driver de la GPU usando DDU, pero nada. Mi build actual es esta:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700

GPU: AMD RX 580

SSD: Samsung 870 Evo 250GB

SSD: WDC WDS240G2G0B-00EPW0 240GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 C16 2x8GB

MBD: MSI X470 GAMING PLUS MAX MS-7B79

¿Alguien sabe qué puedo hacer?

:)

Álvaro Pérez Cruz, Mar 28, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 28, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Having a sporadic error, LiveKernelEvent.

Funny thing: I just blogged about it yesterday. Nvidia LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Returns. I was convinced it was GeForce or the Nvidia installer that was the culprit, but I was wrong about that. I'm still looking for a solution, too, but can say the four fixes at Windows Central (or was it Windows Report) don't fix things either. For me, the error only occurs once every 2-3 months so I'm living with it while searching for the fix.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Microcongelaciones constantes/Errores LiveKernelEvent

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Microcongelaciones constantes/Errores LiveKernelEvent

1. Microcongelaciones constantes/Errores LiveKernelEvent - Similar Threads - Microcongelaciones constantes Errores

2. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello!My problem is that periodically my USB devices turn off.This only happens when watching youtube or in a skype conference.Managed to catch the following events help decipher errors:Контейнер ошибки , тип 0Имя события: LiveKernelEventОтклик: Нет данныхИдентификатор CAB:...
  3. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello!My problem is that periodically my USB devices turn off.This only happens when watching youtube or in a skype conference.Managed to catch the following events help decipher errors:Контейнер ошибки , тип 0Имя события: LiveKernelEventОтклик: Нет данныхИдентификатор CAB:...
  4. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello,My PC went to bluescreen with this error:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎19/‎03/‎2023 18:35StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 41a1Parameter...
  5. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello,My PC went to bluescreen with this error:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎19/‎03/‎2023 18:35StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 41a1Parameter...
  6. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microcongelaciones constantes

Microcongelaciones constantes: Hola! En diciembre de 2019 me compré un PC por piezas, y en general me ha ido bastante bien siempre. El caso es que desde hace mes y medio aproximadamente he estado teniendo problemas de rendimiento, unas microcongelaciones que suceden aleatoriamente y que duran, dependiendo...
  8. LiveKernelEvent Error

LiveKernelEvent Error: Hello, At the morning, our PC for "PLAYOUT system" went out. This is the error which cause that. Any idea what can be problem and is there any additional logs that can help? Thanks ! ________________________________________________________________________________...
  9. Constant LiveKernelEvent 141 and 117 crashes

Constant LiveKernelEvent 141 and 117 crashes: Over Christmas I did some PC upgrades and since I have been experiencing constant crashes during GPU 'stressing' gameplay or data plotting on MATLAB. Original upgrades included MSI MAG b550m Mortar Wifi mobo, ram and cpu. The crashes kernel 117 would occur as a frozen screen,...
  10. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello, My first post and I will happily give more information if necessary. I built my PC: Ryzen 7 2700x, rosewill full tower RISE Glow case, Gigabyte Aorus gaming 5 wifi motherboard, 64 GB ram, evga1060 superclocked geforce graphics card, m.2 500 gb boot drive, 1 TB...