Windows 10: microfone is not working, unable to record my voice ,pl help

Discus and support microfone is not working, unable to record my voice ,pl help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help I am not able to record my voice in the my surface pro sandeep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandeep kumarMB, Oct 13, 2018.

1. microfone is not working, unable to record my voice ,pl help

please help

I am not able to record my voice in the my surface pro

sandeep

:)

sandeep kumarMB, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 13, 2018
  3. voice recorder

Hi EvgeniBurshtein,

In order to access your voice recorder again, I would like to suggest the helpful post of Vicky Acs from Microsoft by clicking the link provided below. The link will show you how to access the voice recorder again by uninstalling and reinstalling the Windows
    Voice Recorder app. This post has been marked as answer by the thread's original poster and may be the solution for the issue that you are facing. Click the link for the detailed steps.

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 13, 2018
  4. aklk7 Win User

microfone is not working, unable to record my voice ,pl help

Neuron 5230 Voice Recorder

I hope this is helpful...I access my voice recorder with the following steps: choose Applications under your menu - then Voice recorder (my Voice Recorder is listed there alphabetically) - under options choose Record Sound Clip (each sound clip is limited
    to 60 mins like sides of a tape) I found that I was able to record an entire weekend seminar in clips for each speaker and session.

The only problem I am having is getting these sound clips to upload to my PC during the sync process.

aklk7, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

microfone is not working, unable to record my voice ,pl help

1. microfone is not working, unable to record my voice ,pl help - Similar Threads - microfone working unable

2. microfone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microfone not working: my microfine is not working**** moved from german to english Community **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microfone-not-working/16dfc18a-0aa7-4cba-af44-25efd7dfb01a
  3. microfone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microfone not working: my microfine is not working**** moved from german to english Community **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microfone-not-working/16dfc18a-0aa7-4cba-af44-25efd7dfb01a
  4. My laptop is unable to record my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is unable to record my voice: Normally, I use my laptop with my headphones, which have no microphone, and record my voice by using the laptop's microphone array, but today, when I unplugged the headphones, the microphone array disappears and the laptop cannot record me anymore. I couldn't even find the...
  5. My laptop is unable to record my voice

My laptop is unable to record my voice: Normally, I use my laptop with my headphones, which have no microphone, and record my voice by using the laptop's microphone array, but today, when I unplugged the headphones, the microphone array disappears and the laptop cannot record me anymore. I couldn't even find the...
  6. unable to record my voice on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to record my voice on windows 10: All, I'm unable to record my voice on windows 10. Below are the things that i have checked: 1. This is enabled [ATTACH] 2. This looks okay, but no volumne [ATTACH] 3. permission allowed for sound recorder [ATTACH] 4. no issue found in troubleshooting [ATTACH]...
  7. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  8. Voice Recorder App not working

Voice Recorder App not working: I can't get my Voice Recorder app to launch on Windows 10. My PC recognizes my mike, and I have downloaded the Voice recorder App, but the app refuses to move from the title page, which is simply the icon of the mike. When I hit Control R to record, nothing happens. I wonder...
  9. voice recorder not working

voice recorder not working: voice recorder not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-not-working/2042ace5-7ad2-4382-a18f-e245b88618ee
  10. Unable to play CSGO ! Pl help

Unable to play CSGO ! Pl help: Hi ! I'm not able to play Counter Strike : Global Offensive (online and offline). As soon as I start match making and the game starts loading, my screen freezes. Please provide me a fix to this. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice. Tried all online...