Windows 10: Microfone

Discus and support Microfone in Cortana to solve the problem; I accidentally delete my audio device on my laptop , the speakers are working perfectly but I can't record my voice , I've click on control panel ,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by NicoletaDaniela, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Microfone

I accidentally delete my audio device on my laptop , the speakers are working perfectly but I can't record my voice , I've click on control panel , sound and then on recording to select show disabled devices but even though I clicked on that ,the phrase,, No audio devices are installed " is still showing. What can I do ?

:)

NicoletaDaniela, Oct 21, 2020

2. Cant find microfone

So i just got some new kz zs6 earphones ,the version with the microfone. The problem is my laptop doesnt detect the microfone i have looked in the recording devices setting but its just not there

pedrofaria43, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Cant find microfone

the problem isnt in the headphones playing audio , they work just fine. The problem is that i cant make the included microfone in the headphones work. On the image i attached its detecting the laptops microfone but not the headphones microfone . enabling
    stereo mix doesnt help at all

Microfone 4533dfa0-dd98-4af9-92da-44e9b9f1db39?upload=true.png

pedrofaria43, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Microfone

Microfone not working on Windows 10

hello! The problem started suddenly about 2 weeks and I tried a lot fixes such as using th troubleshooter, checking if the microfone is not mutting, enabling it for all apps, checking the drivers(they were the last ones), testing another microfones but
    still the same issue.

-=ThEAnoNYMOUs=-, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Microfone

1. Microfone - Similar Threads - Microfone

2. Microfone Ruim

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microfone Ruim: Recentemente meu microfone ficou ruim, bem baixinho... Mas antes ele não era assim! Alguma solução? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microfone-ruim/2f271d8b-4929-4ff7-adc7-70ae76030c6d
  3. Microfone is too low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microfone is too low: Hello so im having a issue with my microphone. Its too low and i have set my volume to 100 and my microphone boost to 0 or 10. And its still so low because when i set my boost up it becomes lower and if i set the boost down it becomes higher but its still not high enouph. But...
  4. Lenovo Laptop Microfon?

Lenovo Laptop Microfon?: [ATTACH] i have a laptop from lenovo and my microphone does not record my voice. i clicked on "troubleshooting" and then this window appeared. what does it mean? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/lenovo-laptop-microfon
  5. USB reset when microfone plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB reset when microfone plugged in: I have the following issue: Whenever I have an USB microfone plugged in (SamsonMeteo mic) and launch the sound device manager in Win 10, I run into the following issue. When switching to the "playback" tab the computer freezes, the Meteo mic disappears from the list of...
  6. Microfone Externo, não é reconhecido pelo Windows 10

Microfone Externo, não é reconhecido pelo Windows 10: Olá, eu tenho um notebook Acer, onde recentemente comprei um HeadSet; Quando fui configurar o microfone dele, reparei que não estava reconhecendo; Eu tentei os seguintes passos: 1: Atualizar para a versão mais recente do Windows 10 2: Tentei desinstalar o Drive de Som da...
  7. Microfone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microfone: I just purchased a HP all in one PC and I cannot get the microfone to work on windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microfone/8ad7b0c4-0604-4039-a069-44b55cc044f3
  8. Volume do Microfone altera sempre que ligo o computador

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume do Microfone altera sempre que ligo o computador: O título diz tudo! Sempre que ligo o meu computador ou reinicio, o volume do meu microfone predefenido é alterado para 31. Tenho um programa externo (VoiceMeeter e o Virtual Audio Cable) que estavam instalados antes do problema ocorrer, ou seja, o problema não foi causado...
  9. Bluetooh headset microfon is not working

Bluetooh headset microfon is not working: I recently buy a new pc with a asus z390-I Gaming motherboard, which has a build in bluetooth. I manage to connec my senheiser momentum free headset, but the windows is not recognize the microphone. I tried to reinstal the audio and the bluetooth driver, an I also tried to...
  10. Tem Como Fazer Para Eu Conseguir Ouvir Meu Audio Interno Mesmo Sem Microfone?

Tem Como Fazer Para Eu Conseguir Ouvir Meu Audio Interno Mesmo Sem Microfone?: bem,eu desejo por exemplo: se eu não tenho microfone,que tenha alguma forma de falar sem precisar de algum microfone,porque eu acho meio caro e,não sei se vou comprar,tenho o Windows 10 é um pc normal,não um nootbook,2 gigabytes de ram,32 bits,um processador com base em 64...