Windows 10: Microft 3D Builder

Discus and support Microft 3D Builder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Latest download installs/runs, but has NO menus. Cannot export to .obj, unable to save.Checked all available documentation, no clues as to failures.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonJohnson4166, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Microft 3D Builder

Latest download installs/runs, but has NO menus. Cannot export to .obj, unable to save.Checked all available documentation, no clues as to failures.

:)

DonJohnson4166, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Jul 25, 2021
  3. can i upgrade 3d builder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the lag in 3D builder app. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to these methods and check the 3D Builder app performance.

Method 1: Steps to reset the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows +I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, Select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search for 3D Builder app in the list and click on it, then select
      Advanced options.
    4. Then click on Reset and then restart the PC and check if the issue persist. If it persist then perform
      method 2.

Method 2: Steps to Uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC. Open
      Microsoft Store
      app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Microft 3D Builder

3d builder image

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the 3D images that are created in 3D builder. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder app.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC.
      Open Microsoft Store app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

Also, Please follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots of the 3D images that became white. This will help us to understand the issue more clearly.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Microft 3D Builder

1. Microft 3D Builder - Similar Threads - Microft Builder

2. How do I install Microft Word Games Premium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install Microft Word Games Premium: I have uninstalled Microsoft Word Games Premium because it would not load. How do I reinstall at my level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-microft-word-games-premium/c0e09874-bd01-4016-a8ac-675d0e012064
  3. How do I install Microft Word Games Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Microft Word Games Premium: I have uninstalled Microsoft Word Games Premium because it would not load. How do I reinstall at my level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-microft-word-games-premium/c0e09874-bd01-4016-a8ac-675d0e012064
  4. How do I install Microft Word Games Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. como puedo reinstalar microft store no lo tengo instalado

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    como puedo reinstalar microft store no lo tengo instalado: no tengo instalada microsoft store porque mi padre ordeno a que lo sacaran pero fue un error ahora no sabemos como instalarlo de nuevo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/como-puedo-reinstalar-microft-store-no-lo-tengo/b9bd622b-41ab-49b3-9643-c5b1aa7841e8
  6. como puedo reinstalar microft store no lo tengo instalado

in Windows 10 Gaming
    como puedo reinstalar microft store no lo tengo instalado: no tengo instalada microsoft store porque mi padre ordeno a que lo sacaran pero fue un error ahora no sabemos como instalarlo de nuevo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/como-puedo-reinstalar-microft-store-no-lo-tengo/b9bd622b-41ab-49b3-9643-c5b1aa7841e8
  7. como puedo reinstalar microft store no lo tengo instalado

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows, and microft files missing and cannot reinstall them

windows, and microft files missing and cannot reinstall them: So my photos app seized working so I went and attempted to reinstall it with microsoft store but every time I attempt to use microsoft store. It simply does not start as if there are files missing entirely from my microsoft apps folder. which most likely came from me...
  9. Want to remove a microft account from friends computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Want to remove a microft account from friends computer: On my friends computer it allows him or me to log in to our own microsoft accounts. My name is not listed under family etc. My email shows up though along with his on his login page. When i click on my email address it just gives me the option to "manage" my account but...
  10. Microft Sudoku

Microft Sudoku: The calendar does not work well for the daily challenge every time I start sudoku it is reset. This is from the date : 07-11-2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microft-sudoku/197a2fb4-ea24-45e2-b652-5298a7298554