Windows 10: micromax laptab LT777

Discus and support micromax laptab LT777 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; SIR I AM USING MICROMAX LAPTAB LT777W .AFTER MANY MONTHS I START IT AND FIND BLACK SPOT AT ALL THE FOUR CORNER OF DISPLAY SCREEN.CAN U HELP ME TO FIX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sukhendra_603, Apr 22, 2020.

1. micromax laptab LT777

SIR I AM USING MICROMAX LAPTAB LT777W .AFTER MANY MONTHS I START IT AND FIND BLACK SPOT AT ALL THE FOUR CORNER OF DISPLAY SCREEN.CAN U HELP ME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?OR GUIDE ME IN ORDER TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

SUKHENDRA BAREILLY UP

:)

sukhendra_603, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Jasmine03 Win User

Micromax laptab lt666

When I try to factory reset my Micromax laptab lt666,the message it shows is "Could not find the recovery environment" . How do I resolve this issue? I do not have any service centre nearby. Kindly provide with a step by step solution.

Jasmine03, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Micromax Canvas Laptab windows10 LT777 fix issues keyboard and battery indicator

Hi JAYESHYADAV1,

The Micromax Canvas Laptab model LT777 is not available from our
    Microsoft Update Catalog.

Is this the website you're trying to reach? -

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=Micromax Canvas Laptab

Driver related concerns are best answered by their respective device manufacturers. Each brand and peripheral have its own design or way on how does their product work with our operating system. To get appropriate assistance about this device issue,
    you may contact your computer/hardware manufacturer’s support team (which is
    Micromax) directly for confirmation if this device has drivers for
    Windows 10.

To know how to contact them, visit this link:
    Computer manufacturers' contact information

If you have additional questions or concerns, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Johann Eva, Apr 22, 2020
  4. micromax laptab LT777

Drivers are not availablet to download for MICROMAX canvas Lt666w laptab.

This is the reason why Micromax failed in the Indian market. Be their phones or Laptops/Laptabs, they do not provide driver support for the future version of OS like Windows. If Micromax's website doesn't list newer ones, unfortunately you would have to
    stick with the current ones.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

micromax laptab LT777

1. micromax laptab LT777 - Similar Threads - micromax laptab LT777

2. After Windows 10 32 bit installation to micromax laptab. Audio n touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows 10 32 bit installation to micromax laptab. Audio n touch screen not working: I have a micromax canvas laptab lt 777w running on windows 10 version and its a 32 bit operating system, x64-based processor. recently i have updated to the creators update but to my dismay after the update my touch screen has stopped working along with my audio. i checked...
  3. MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT: After updating my windows... Audio and Touch are not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micromax-canvas-laptab-lt777w-driver-support/bd9ef1c1-40be-40a2-87b0-c4b3905d3707
  4. MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT: After updating my windows... Audio and Touch are not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micromax-canvas-laptab-lt777w-driver-support/bd9ef1c1-40be-40a2-87b0-c4b3905d3707
  5. MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Laptab not turning on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptab not turning on: I have a micoram canvas laptab before a year i broke my labtab broke in the sense there was no damage in the display now i tried hard reset while charging and the light turned onbefore i was charging the light didnt turn on but the display is not turning on...
  7. Windows installation in micromax canvas laptab II lt777

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows installation in micromax canvas laptab II lt777: Hi, I have a micromax canvas laptab lt777.Its window has gone. I can't find the appropriate window for it & when i tried to install some other OS, it shows that system doesn't have any usb boot option. So neither i can open it nor install some another OS. Please help If...
  8. MICROMAX LAPTAP LT777 DRIVER SUPPORT

MICROMAX LAPTAP LT777 DRIVER SUPPORT: I am using micromax laptap LT777 in past 3 year's . few day's ago my laptap got restored, after that followings are not working 1.TUCH SCREEN 2. AUDIO 3. MICRO SD CARD PORT...
  9. Micromax Canvas Laptab windows10 LT777 fix issues keyboard and battery indicator

Micromax Canvas Laptab windows10 LT777 fix issues keyboard and battery indicator: Sir, Hereby I request you to please provide me drivers for the above mentioned device as its licensed home version. Kindly help me out as I am facing problem after once I have formatted my device and reinstalled the same provided on your site but its not working properly....
  10. Micromax canvas LT777 in a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micromax canvas LT777 in a black screen: Hi I had bought a Micromax canvas LT777 a year ago & everything was going fine until yesterday the system asked for restart and it's in Black screen know unable to boot or unable to type pls help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lt777 loading windows 10 64 bit

2. micromax lt666 drivers for windows10