Windows 10: Microphone +20dB Boost keeps turning OFF by itself

Discus and support Microphone +20dB Boost keeps turning OFF by itself in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have this issue that my microphone boost keeps on turning off by itself sometime, I searched a lot but didnt find any answers to this problem. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dust_light, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Microphone +20dB Boost keeps turning OFF by itself

I have this issue that my microphone boost keeps on turning off by itself sometime, I searched a lot but didnt find any answers to this problem.

If anybody have the same issue or know how to fix it, please let me know.

submitted by /u/Dust_light
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dust_light, Mar 9, 2021

2. Can't boost microphone in Windows 10

Thanks for replying Microphone +20dB Boost keeps turning OFF by itself :)

I did all the steps listed, but as shown in the screenshot above there is no Microphone Boost slider to modify. And in the "Custom" tab the Microphone Boost box is check-marked so I have no idea why its not showing.

_Daniel_S_, Mar 9, 2021
  3. No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10

Hello. As the title suggests, I am missing the "microphone boost" option on Windows 10.

I had it previously with my SB Audigy sound card but after I made a switch to the X-fi Titanium, it has vanished. (All drivers are up to date).

Confused by this, I switched back to the SB Audigy because I need the microphone boost option but now it is gone with the SB Audigy, with the drivers for it all up to date.

I record videos and the microphone boost option disabled the hiss noise in the background of them but now with it gone the hissing is back and I can't record. I have the +20dB Boost option but if that is checked then the hissing noise is in the videos.

Question is, can anyone help me get my microphone boost option back?

Microphone +20dB Boost keeps turning OFF by itself [​IMG]

GandalfWolf, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Rocky Win User

Microphone +20dB Boost keeps turning OFF by itself

No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10

That is hardware related, not OS related.

Rocky, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Microphone +20dB Boost keeps turning OFF by itself

1. Microphone +20dB Boost keeps turning OFF by itself - Similar Threads - Microphone +20dB Boost

2. Touchpad keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad keeps turning itself off.: Every time I restart my computer I have to go to settings and re-enable my touchpad because for some reason it keeps turning off automatically. This issue started very randomly a few days ago and I'm not sure what I should do other than keep turning it back on constantly. How...
  3. Touchpad keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad keeps turning itself off.: Every time I restart my computer I have to go to settings and re-enable my touchpad because for some reason it keeps turning off automatically. This issue started very randomly a few days ago and I'm not sure what I should do other than keep turning it back on constantly. How...
  4. Microphone turning itself on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone turning itself on: HiI just install a new microphone for streaming, there an external button on green, off red. I always turn it off but i can see it turning itself ON while i'm not at the computer and it suppose ti be on idle. This could look like a proof that the OS is listening to US...
  5. Microphone boost at +20dB but recording volume goes quiet in app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone boost at +20dB but recording volume goes quiet in app: So every time I open Discord and go into voice chat, my mic will be quiet. Naturally, I thought it may have something to do with the Recording devices in system sound settings, so I go to my mic, click on 'Properties' and then set the boost to +20.0dB except it is always...
  6. Screensaver keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver keeps turning itself off.: I don't like having to turn off my monitor. My screensaver is turning off for some reason. Can I get some help? Windows version 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.959 160954
  7. Screensaver keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver keeps turning itself off.: I don't like having to turn off my monitor. My screensaver is turning off for some reason. Can I get some help? Windows version 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.959 160954
  8. My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off.: Particularly, the "turn mic on by default when I record" option in the settings keeps turning itself off when I go into a game. Essentially making the option useless because I still have to manually turn on the microphone setting to have it. I tried with different games and...
  9. Hotstop keeps turning itself off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotstop keeps turning itself off: Hello, i have an add-in network card that provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi broadcasting to my desktop PC. My problem is that the hotstop keeps turning itself off, plus i found no way to turn it on automatically whenever i log into my PC AND no way to keep it on permanently. I'm...
  10. Computer keeps turning itself on and off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps turning itself on and off: I am very frustrated with Microsoft and the Edge from 10. my COMPUTER KEEPS TURNING ITSELF ON AND OFF FOR NO REASON AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND IT DOES NOT HELP THE PROBLEM. * Moved from MSN?Accounts...