Windows 10: Microphone adjusting itself

Discus and support Microphone adjusting itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a trouble. My mmicrphone is lowering itself and I can't do nothing to help it. I've tried the communications tab, unmark the "Allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by coutinho2670, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Microphone adjusting itself

Hey guys, I have a trouble. My mmicrphone is lowering itself and I can't do nothing to help it. I've tried the communications tab, unmark the "Allow apps to ..." Nothing works. The only solution is RR the pc and seems i'm a streamer it's unacceptable. Can anyone help?

:)

coutinho2670, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Alden Rey Win User

Microphone level adjusting itself randomly.

Hi Ramon,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made some changes with your computer recently?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your microphone?
    • Are you getting any error message when the volume adjusts? If yes, kindly send us a screenshot

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Ramonusss Win User

Hi,

I didn't change anything on my computer. My microphone drivers are up to date and i'm not getting any error messages.

ps: I have an Logitech G430 headset

Ramonusss, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Ramonusss Win User

Microphone adjusting itself

English is not my first language so sorry if you don't understand it.

Hello,

My name is Ramon and i'm 17 years old. Recently my microphone level adjusted itself when I started up Counter Strike Global Offensive. But know it adjusts itself randomly. So I searched on the internet to get more information about this and found out that
    many other people have the same problem. And there was only one video that had a temporary fix. I couldn't find any help on the microsoft forums either. So i'm going to adress this issue again and try to explain what the problem is exactly.

So first it started with me starting up Counter Strike Global Offensive. My microphone level adjusted it self from 100% to 0%. But know it does it just randomly. Im talking about this thingie.

Right click on speaker icon > Recording devices > Double click the microphone > Levels.

Microphone adjusting itself 91daba7a-0dcb-4baf-99f6-c151fee01c8d.png

This bar keeps adjusting itself randomly and I can't find a fix for it.

This is really frustrating and annoying.

Plz tell me that after 4 years (i could only find videas and forums about this issue from 2013) someone has a fix for this.

Ramonusss, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Microphone adjusting itself

1. Microphone adjusting itself - Similar Threads - Microphone adjusting itself

2. Microphone volume adjusts by itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone volume adjusts by itself: I've got W10 recently updated. When speaking using either of two USB mics one on a gamer headset, the other MS camera the volume adjusts itself. At first it looked like it just increased and almost maxed out but then I saw that it would go down by itself when I spoke louder....
  3. Microphone auto adjust!!!

Microphone auto adjust!!!: Who came up with the ridiculous idea to auto adjust the microphone?? With so many things half baked and broken in windows 10, is it MS's mission to break everything else as well?? With one of the worst customer ratings in the world, one would think that you lot might want to...
  4. Microphone volume keeps re-adjusting itself.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone volume keeps re-adjusting itself.: Hello! I need help, i have searched far and wide across the sea known as the internet but i still haven't found a solution to my problem. I have disabled "allow applications to take exclusive control of my mic", updated my drivers, have reset to the old version of windows 10...
  5. Microphone gain keep adjusting itself

Microphone gain keep adjusting itself: Hey! So, it looks like i can't fix my microphone gain fixing itself on windows 10. I disabled apps to have control of every input i have but everytime i set it to, let's say, 69 it goes back to 100 or so in a bunch of seconds. The only apps i'm running in the background are...
  6. Microphone level adjusts by itself

Microphone level adjusts by itself: Do I have a blue yeti blackout microphone and for some reason the microphone level in the windows settings changes every now and then. It changes from 100 to 47 or 88 or 94. I've searched it up online but nothing is working for me. Any help? submitted by /u/Hiker2485Sh...
  7. USB microphone - no adjustments

USB microphone - no adjustments: Hello everyone! So I just bought a new USB microphone and plugged it in my PC in one of the motherboard connectors, and it shows up as a 'USB PnP sound device'. That's fine, except I have no controll over the input sensitivity slider as it does absolutely nothing regarding...
  8. Microphone Auto Adjust

Microphone Auto Adjust: On Windows 10, microphone keeps automatically adjusting. Anything to help? I have no idea what is wrong, so just reply if you need more info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-auto-adjust/57afd8d5-bacf-46c5-b09b-61a0492c2668
  9. Cannot adjust microphone level

Cannot adjust microphone level: What's the deal? It was just fine a couple days ago. No I haven't changed anything. I haven't even let Windows Update run without my permission. It has been updated, but that was weeks ago. This happened before back when Win10 was released. I didn't do anything to change it...
  10. Problem with microphone adjust.

Problem with microphone adjust.: When iam using microphone and speaking the volume of the microphone being lower. 1.I've removed auto-adjust from skype. 2.I have the latest version of realtek audio. 3.I have the latest driver version of my microphone. 4.Selected "Do nothing" at "Control Panel\Hardware...