Windows 10: Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work.

Discus and support Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, can someone help me? I have STREETZ HL-W201 headphones and when i plug in them only the sound works, microphone doesn't work, tried checking the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xenonD, Mar 19, 2021.

1. xenonD Win User

Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work.

Hello, can someone help me? I have STREETZ HL-W201 headphones and when i plug in them only the sound works, microphone doesn't work, tried checking the Playback list:

Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work. 38f78edd-7653-4902-b186-fcfa3067bc59?upload=true.png

And the recording list:

Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work. e55d87f8-8f41-4b10-b288-c31c3abe3f9f?upload=true.png

Microphone is the build in the pc, and its ****, so i literally searched the entire internet for things that should help, like updating sound drivers - they are up to date, tried doing stuff in the privacy settings - everything is turned on, tried removing Realtek High Definition Audio, restarted, nothing just disabled audio, i tried other stuff, just nothing works, so can someone help me please? I would be really happy. My pc is Acer Aspire E5-771G.

:)

xenonD, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Mazkaa Win User
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Salvyar Win User

Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work.

Headphone microphone not working.

no plugged in cable
    Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work. [​IMG]

Plugged in cable (in front of pc)
    Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work. [​IMG]

Selected headphone

Selected Mic in

Clicked on cog (its same with Mic in and Headphone)

Wrench (also same with headphone and Mic in)

This is all i know btw when i click headphone it says mic is unplugged and when i do Mic in it says speakers are unplugged and mic is on.

Salvyar, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Microphone headphones aren't

2. Microphone on headphones aren't working with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone on headphones aren't working with my PC: I've gone through all the troubleshooting I can find, but for some reason my PC wont pickup audio from any of my gaming headsets Microphones. I've tried using the single aux port and using the splitter that came with my headsets. but no matter the configuration I can hear...
  3. Microphone on headphones aren't working with my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone on headphones aren't working with my PC: I've gone through all the troubleshooting I can find, but for some reason my PC wont pickup audio from any of my gaming headsets Microphones. I've tried using the single aux port and using the splitter that came with my headsets. but no matter the configuration I can hear...
  4. Headphone microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone microphone not working.: I have Beats Studio 3 Headphones which work with either Bluetooth or wired. When I have it wired into my pc, the audio sounds fine but I can't use the built in mic my headphones have. If I connect the headphones through Bluetooth, the mic works but both the audio and mic...
  5. Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone and headphones aren't showing but sound works and microphone doesn't work.: Hello, can someone help me? I have STREETZ HL-W201 headphones and when i plug in them only the sound works, microphone doesn't work, tried checking the Playback list: [ATTACH] And the recording list: [ATTACH] Microphone is the build in the pc, and its ****, so i literally...
  6. Laptop microphone doesn't work when headphones with no microphone is plugged in

Laptop microphone doesn't work when headphones with no microphone is plugged in: It used to work but then I accidentally deleted Realtek HD Audio because when I try and open this programme, it tells me it doesn't exist and directs me to the Microsoft Store. I would then download it because I am prompted to do this but it still doesn't work so I ended up...
  7. Microphone doesn't work with headphones

Microphone doesn't work with headphones: Hello, when i first pluged in my headphones into PC, some setting on headphones showed, a don't know what type of headphones i selected. And now when i have my headphones, my microphone doens't work. I don't know ho to reset this setting and i was looking for everywhere....
  8. Headphone's microphone not working

Headphone's microphone not working: My laptop doesn't detect my headphone as it doesn't show up on connected devices, I can hear sounds through it but others can't hear me. I have tried another pair of earphones but the problem persists....
  9. Headphone Microphone doesn't work

Headphone Microphone doesn't work: I have the Krarken headset which comes with a microphone, however when I tried using it on my new desktop only the audio changes and it recognizes the headset as speakers instead. While fiddling around with it I was only able to make the microphone emit a ringing noise which...
  10. Headphone microphone not working.

Headphone microphone not working.: So, here iam im sorry im not good in english but ill try to explain as well as possible. I have this new headphone for over a year it has nice sound and has a microphone that is in the cable (look just normal). But i have a realtek HD audiodriver and it automaticly pops up...