Windows 10: Microphone and headphones under Windows?

Discus and support Microphone and headphones under Windows? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I currently use a headset on my Windows-10 PC for gaming. This is done via the jack connector. Now I would like to connect a microphone but still get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jonas07fck, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Microphone and headphones under Windows?

I currently use a headset on my Windows-10 PC for gaming. This is done via the jack connector. Now I would like to connect a microphone but still get the sound from the headset. I have :

Windows 10

1x 3,5mm jack (occupied by headset)

2x USB type A (one is free)

How does that work?

LG

Could it work with the following : (click here)

:)

jonas07fck, Jul 9, 2020
  2. SupaCrow Win User

Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone

Okay, so I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10. I am using an Ultimate Ears Headphone with built in microphone. The problem is that i want to use the headphone part, but all the the laptop registers is the microphone.
    Microphone and headphones under Windows? [​IMG]

How can I change this, as i cannot watch videos without disturbing others.

SupaCrow, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Headphones' Microphone Volume Under the "Levels" Tab Disappeared

We suggest that you check the following steps on how to raise the mic volume:

• Check the Speaker icon on the system tray. Right click on it and choose "Recording Devices" menu.
    • This will show Sound window. Go to Recording tab of Sound window, you will notice the microphone which is active that has a green check mark. Right click on the active microphone and select "Properties".
    • You will now see Microphone Properties window. Go to the
      Levels
      tab and you will now see Microphone and
      Microphone Boos
      t. You can use the sliders to modify your volume settings. Click
      OK button to save changes.

Let us know how it works so we can further assist you.

Vicky Acs, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Microphone and headphones under Windows?

Headphones' Microphone Volume Under the "Levels" Tab Disappeared

Hello Ferryn,

Seems that you're done with some troubleshooting steps. For additional assistance, try following the steps provided:

• Go to Sound properties > Recording tab.
    • Right Click Microphone Device.
    • Click on Listen tab.
    • Check Listen to this device.

Thank you.

Julie Ram, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Microphone and headphones under Windows?

1. Microphone and headphones under Windows? - Similar Threads - Microphone headphones under

2. Headphones as microphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones as microphones: My headphones are recognised microphones after replugging. I accidentally clicked microphones on this popup and pressed "do not show dialog again" , what is this popup and how do i get it back?...
  3. Headphones as microphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones as microphones: My headphones are recognised microphones after replugging. I accidentally clicked microphones on this popup and pressed "do not show dialog again" , what is this popup and how do i get it back?...
  4. Headphones as microphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Adjust microphone sensitivity under Windows?

Adjust microphone sensitivity under Windows?: Hello! Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity (not the level!!) of the microphone, because it deflects at the slightest touch. TIA Mikrofonempfindlichkeit unter Windows einstellen?
  6. Use headphone microphone under Windows?

Use headphone microphone under Windows?: Morning to all So I want to talk in meetings (GoToMeeting) over my headphone microphone. But it is not shown there, only my laptop microphone is shown, how do I change that? I can't find anything under the Windows settings TIA Kopfhörermikrofon unter Windows verwenden?
  7. headphone is display as microphone

headphone is display as microphone: so I recently try using a headset with my laptop but the laptop shows that the headset is a microphone and there's no sound being inputted into the headset. i here to ask how do you fix this problem....
  8. Windows detects headphones, but not the microphone on it?

Windows detects headphones, but not the microphone on it?: Hello! I am running Windows 10 on an iMac using the bootcamp feature. As I have stated in the title, my computer detects the headphones but not the microphone on it. When I restart in mac OS, it detects the microphone and everything perfectly, but on windows it doesn't even...
  9. Headphone microphone not working.

Headphone microphone not working.: So, here iam im sorry im not good in english but ill try to explain as well as possible. I have this new headphone for over a year it has nice sound and has a microphone that is in the cable (look just normal). But i have a realtek HD audiodriver and it automaticly pops up...
  10. Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone: Okay, so I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10. I am using an Ultimate Ears Headphone with built in microphone. The problem is that i want to use the headphone part, but all the the laptop registers is the microphone. [img] How can I change this, as i cannot watch videos...