Windows 10: Microphone and Speaker Issues BT

Discus and support Microphone and Speaker Issues BT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to use my Bluetooth headphones working as both an input 'Headset' and output 'Headphones'? I noticed that when using any voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mracaroni, Nov 15, 2020.

1. mracaroni Win User

Microphone and Speaker Issues BT

Is there a way to use my Bluetooth headphones working as both an input 'Headset' and output 'Headphones'?

I noticed that when using any voice application like Discord or Zoom, if I set the input to "Headset" and the output to "Headphones" output sounds are completely muted and do not route to my device for some reason. As long as the application is using the mic there's no sound coming out of the headphones. Quitting or closing the app brings it back.

If I do change this output though to "Headset" both sounds work, but the output quality becomes really bad. Is there any way to fix this without getting separate hardware or line-in?

I mean phones can do this...how come my PC can't? Just wondering if this is ultimately a driver issue..

:)

mracaroni, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Microphone and Speaker Issues BT

1. Microphone and Speaker Issues BT - Similar Threads - Microphone Speaker Issues

2. BT Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BT Connection Issues: Hi, I have a strange problem that has driven me crazy for the last 3 days. I am trying to use dynamic lock for my laptop. However, my phone can not connect to the laptop via Bluetooth. On the other hand, I have no problem while using the Windows Phone Link application or Asus...
  3. BT Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BT Connection Issues: Hi, I have a strange problem that has driven me crazy for the last 3 days. I am trying to use dynamic lock for my laptop. However, my phone can not connect to the laptop via Bluetooth. On the other hand, I have no problem while using the Windows Phone Link application or Asus...
  4. BT headset microphon no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BT headset microphon no longer working: Hello,I connected a BT headset BH-M97 to my PC on 29th September 2021 and it worked fine with phone calls on Teams. The next day I got a message in Teams that my microphone is quiet.Ever since I cannot get my mike to work on my PC, when I test it in the control panel my...
  5. BT headset microphon no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BT headset microphon no longer working: Hello,I connected a BT headset BH-M97 to my PC on 29th September 2021 and it worked fine with phone calls on Teams. The next day I got a message in Teams that my microphone is quiet.Ever since I cannot get my mike to work on my PC, when I test it in the control panel my...
  6. BT headset microphon no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop microphone and speaker issues

Laptop microphone and speaker issues: Hi: I have a Dell Precision 7520, Win10, Office, etc. Just recently two things have happened with the system audio. 1 The computer has apparently forgotten that it has a microphone. It just up and disappeared from the hardware and driver list? 2 It wakes up with no speaker...
  8. Recent VOLUME STARTS AT ZERO issue with Lenovo Laptop and BT Speaker

Recent VOLUME STARTS AT ZERO issue with Lenovo Laptop and BT Speaker: Greetings All, I have a new issue on a Lenovo laptop running the latest Windows 10 and Lenovo firmware bios drivers. The latter recently had an update and when it was done I've been finding my laptop's volume no longer where I left it. This means I can be playing YouTube...
  9. No speaker & microphone device is plugged issue?

No speaker & microphone device is plugged issue?: I have a very annoying issue like this : [ATTACH] I don't know whether this is because Windows updates or not, but 1 month ago my laptop worked fine, all the devices worked fine, my laptop never fell or something else. but I saw the speaker icon on the taskbar, there was a...
  10. Speakers and Microphone Not Working

Speakers and Microphone Not Working: My speakers and microphone are not showing up as a option on the sound settings. I have already right clicked the empty space and checked the two boxes. I don't know if it is a issue with the drivers or if it is something else....