Windows 10: Microphone and speakers not working.

Discus and support Microphone and speakers not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I go to listen to sound or try to use my microphone it doesn't work. the speaker icon originally had a red X in it but I watched a tutorial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jorgejarbo, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Microphone and speakers not working.

Whenever I go to listen to sound or try to use my microphone it doesn't work. the speaker icon originally had a red X in it but I watched a tutorial how to fix it and it worked but I still cant hear audio or use my microphone. my devices are all plugged in and I have the right inputs and outputs selected. is there any way to fix this, it all occurred when I restarted my pc one day.

:)

jorgejarbo, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Microphone and speakers not working.

1. Microphone and speakers not working. - Similar Threads - Microphone speakers working

2. Built in speakers and microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in speakers and microphone not working.: Today after installing an update, the volume input on my laptop suddenly stated "No speaker or headphones are plugged in." When I went to change to built in speakers and microphone in the settings, the the message for the device being used is "No output/input devices found"...
  3. Built in speakers and microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built in speakers and microphone not working.: Today after installing an update, the volume input on my laptop suddenly stated "No speaker or headphones are plugged in." When I went to change to built in speakers and microphone in the settings, the the message for the device being used is "No output/input devices found"...
  4. Built in speakers and microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Speakers and microphone stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers and microphone stopped working.: Speakers and microphone were working under Windows 11 just fine for a couple of weeks. Today they do not. Looking at the software update history automatic updates I see that today, the same day audio quit, Intel Extensions 7.5.0.0 was installed. I cannot find any information...
  6. Speakers and microphone stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers and microphone stopped working.: Speakers and microphone were working under Windows 11 just fine for a couple of weeks. Today they do not. Looking at the software update history automatic updates I see that today, the same day audio quit, Intel Extensions 7.5.0.0 was installed. I cannot find any information...
  7. Microphone and speakers not working.

Microphone and speakers not working.: Whenever I go to listen to sound or try to use my microphone it doesn't work. the speaker icon originally had a red X in it but I watched a tutorial how to fix it and it worked but I still cant hear audio or use my microphone. my devices are all plugged in and I have the...
  8. Microphone and speakers not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone and speakers not working.: Whenever I go to listen to sound or try to use my microphone it doesn't work. the speaker icon originally had a red X in it but I watched a tutorial how to fix it and it worked but I still cant hear audio or use my microphone. my devices are all plugged in and I have the...
  9. Microphone and Speakers both not working at the same time

Microphone and Speakers both not working at the same time: I'm using Lenovo Legion 5, yesterday when I start my laptop and join a discord session, I figured that discord was not picking up my sound, and I can't hear them talking too. So I went to watch a youtube and it was proved that system sound was not working. I went through both...
  10. Speakers and Microphone Not Working

Speakers and Microphone Not Working: My speakers and microphone are not showing up as a option on the sound settings. I have already right clicked the empty space and checked the two boxes. I don't know if it is a issue with the drivers or if it is something else....