Windows 10: Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio

Discus and support Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This only happens when I play the game squad. It'll turn on the widget on the bottom right saying "this application is using the microphone" However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anthony2Abim, May 31, 2020.

1. Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio

This only happens when I play the game squad.
    It'll turn on the widget on the bottom right saying "this application is using the microphone"
    However, when it does, all audio is muted even on the game itself. When I turn off the mic app itself, everything is fine, however, this disables me from using the microphone whatsoever even if I turn it back on.
    Help?

:)

Anthony2Abim, May 31, 2020
  2. jamos316 Win User

muting microphone

i am still having the same problem with the microphone reverting to a muted state after restart.
    the thing is there are 2 microphone drivers (for some reason),when i unmute the muted mic driver i can make a sound and i see that it is recognized but not by the driver i just unmuted.

Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio [​IMG]

jamos316, May 31, 2020
  3. mahahual Win User
    microphone mutes itself

When i go into properties the mike is muted. When I unmute it works for less than a minute then mutes again. The only suggestion I have found is set as default device which does not solve problem. I have also read it is a virus but I cannot solve with malware or virus scans. It first became a problem just a few weeks ago while skyping. Never had a problem with mike until then.

Troubleshooter finds the microphone muted and fixes, Within a minute the microphone mutes itself again.

mahahual, May 31, 2020
  4. Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio

Windows Explorer is muting microphone

Hi Jozef,

To help you stop your microphone from muting automatically, we suggest that you follow the steps suggested by
    Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    that talks about the same issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio

1. Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio - Similar Threads - Microphone app win10

2. How do I disable the feature that mutes all audio when I'm in an app that uses my microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable the feature that mutes all audio when I'm in an app that uses my microphone?: I just got a new computer and I've been experiencing issues with the audio. Whenever I open an app that uses my microphone, all of the other sounds on the computer are automatically muted. I'm using a Bluetooth headset and I have windows 10. I've tried various solutions to...
  3. Using Microphone Mutes all Other Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Microphone Mutes all Other Sound: Hi, A couple weeks ago something happened I don't know what that altered my audio settings. When using my bluetooth headphones with a built in mic, whenever I entered a chat with anyone, other audio would mute. For example, I'm listening to music or watching Youtube and...
  4. Microphone mute

Microphone mute: I have been trying to use my microphone for online meetings and it says my mic is muted in my setting I went to my settings and found that it was mutes and it wouldn't let me unmutes, when I click the icon to unmute it, it will not mute in control panel microphone properties...
  5. Skype mutes all Audio

Skype mutes all Audio: Hello there, If i use Skype with my Bluetooth headset it mutes all other Audio. I already selected Do nothing in the Communications Tab. Reinstalled Skype and my Audio Drivers as supposed in ohter Solutions. Still the Problem persists. My skype Version is 8.63.0.76....
  6. Muted Microphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Muted Microphone: My microphone is muted and I do not know how to unmute it. All of my drivers are updated, all of my security permissions are set that it can be accessed and my microphone is active. When I run Troubleshooter, it says my microphone is muted, but doesn't provide a reason...
  7. Microphone use mutes ALL audio. Xbox Game Bar

Microphone use mutes ALL audio. Xbox Game Bar: whenever i use my headset microphone or my laptop internal microphone it mutes all of my audio in the game bar, i've already tried the console companion app and different output devices and nothing seems to work. My computer is a laptop, and has a i7-9750H, and a GTX 1660 Ti...
  8. Microphone muted

Microphone muted: Don't matter how many times I have restarted my computer, I have reset it also. I can not unmute the mic in the microphone settings. I have spent hours looking at ways to fix it but it doesn't seem like many others have had the same problem. I have sat here and clicked it a...
  9. Microphone Muted

Microphone Muted: I have a HP Envy all in one computer that is running Windows 10. My computer is updated to the latest version of Windows and I have gone to the HP support website to make sure I have the latest audio drivers for my computer. After the latest update to Windows 10 my...
  10. muting microphone

muting microphone: why does my microphone keep muting itself after every restart? [img] 4293