Windows 10: Microphone Array driver is not updated in Windows 11, making the mic silent

Discus and support Microphone Array driver is not updated in Windows 11, making the mic silent in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 7, which has a built-in microphone. The microphone is Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Technology Intel SST with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HaVX, Jan 19, 2022.

1. HaVX Win User

Microphone Array driver is not updated in Windows 11, making the mic silent

My laptop is Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 7, which has a built-in microphone. The microphone is Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Technology Intel SST with driver version 10.0.22000.1 2021-06-05. It works well in Windows 10.After upgrading to Windows 11, the microphone takes almost no sound input: not working to me.In the Sound test section of the microphone show the input volume is only 4%:This issue has been reported in Lenovo community, but the experts said that it's Microsoft driver, not Lenovo's:https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Windows-11/Windows-11-Upgrade-Microphone-Issues/m-p/5111273https:/

:)

Thema:

Microphone Array driver is not updated in Windows 11, making the mic silent

1. Microphone Array driver is not updated in Windows 11, making the mic silent - Similar Threads - Microphone Array driver

2. Microphone array and External microphone driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone array and External microphone driver problem: I had two microphone drivers. One being Microphone array and the other being External Microphone. I admit I watched a bad video and I ended up uninstalling both of these drivers. Is there any way at all to recover these because I've Tried everything and nothing seems to work....
  3. Microphone array and External microphone driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone array and External microphone driver problem: I had two microphone drivers. One being Microphone array and the other being External Microphone. I admit I watched a bad video and I ended up uninstalling both of these drivers. Is there any way at all to recover these because I've Tried everything and nothing seems to work....
  4. Microphone array and External microphone driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone labeld as microphone array

Microphone labeld as microphone array: I have a reddragon condenser microphone USB type. On my desktop computer it displays as something with the likes of redragon and a bunch of numbers found on the sound control panel. But when I plug this microphone in my lenovo ideapad 3 , it does not detect it and says USB...
  6. Microphone Array driver is not updated in Windows 11, making the mic silent

Microphone Array driver is not updated in Windows 11, making the mic silent: My laptop is Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 7, which has a built-in microphone. The microphone is Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Technology Intel SST with driver version 10.0.22000.1 2021-06-05. It works well in Windows 10.After upgrading to Windows 11, the microphone takes almost...
  7. Microphone Array not working after using external mic

Microphone Array not working after using external mic: Hi!So I have HD Webcam from Logitech, there is no problem when I used it beforeBut suddenly when I plugged my webcame there is no notification or sound when device is connectedThen when I unplugged it, still no notification. AND suddenly I can't use my Default Microphone...
  8. Microphone Array, microphone issue

Microphone Array, microphone issue: Troubleshoot did not help. I just do not understand, why my Microphone Array, microphone do not work. Everything was fine, but at one moment everything stopped working....
  9. microphone array realtek driver

microphone array realtek driver: Hi. My microphone is not working. I tried the troubleshooting and it detected problems with generic drivers. My microphone's name is Array realtek Could you tell me please how and where can I download new drivers for my microphone? I have Windows 10. Thank you...
  10. array microphone

array microphone: hello all, I can use some help here. here the situation, I have a dell laptop 1525 origal vista OS so I upgrade it to windows 8.1, & everything worked fine, now I upgraded it to windows 10 & now the array mic doesn't work. I hve downloaded & installed the correct driver for...