Windows 10: Microphone Array not plugged in.

Discus and support Microphone Array not plugged in. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, The Microphone Array (Realtek High Definition Audio (SST)) shows that it is not plugged in despite connecting my headphone to the headphone jack.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DuckSlayerz, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Microphone Array not plugged in.

Hi,

The Microphone Array (Realtek High Definition Audio (SST)) shows that it is not plugged in despite connecting my headphone to the headphone jack.

I had updated, roll backed and reinstalled the driver yet it still remains not plugged in.

Are there any way to solve this issue, or could this be a hardware issue? This issue only came up a few days ago (which coincided with a windows update).

Thank You!

:)

DuckSlayerz, Sep 28, 2019

2. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

1. The computer is a H-P IQ 524 Touchsmart All-In-One 22inch display

2. All updates installed.

3. Went to the above suggested web page. Have been there.

4. Any suggestion as to enabling the microphone array; Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

AV

AubreyVickers, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

Hello Aubrey,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Microphone. We will certainly help you.

You could face this issue when the Microphone is not getting detected by the Operating System. Please write to us with the following detail.

• What is the model and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Meanwhile kindly try the suggestions posted in the below link and check if it helps:

Internal Microphone Array Not Working in windows 10 preview

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Microphone Array not plugged in.

Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

Microphone Does not work:

Computer is a HP Touchsmart All-In-One Model IQ-524. Brought in 2009, with Win 7; in 2015 upgraded to Win 10. Due to problems after a power failure had to wipe drive and do a clean install.

Since then the microphone array does not work. In fact it does not show on the list of microphones.

Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

Looking for answers so I can Skype gg & g Children and use Cortana.

Aubrey Vickers

AubreyVickers, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Microphone Array not plugged in.

1. Microphone Array not plugged in. - Similar Threads - Microphone Array plugged

2. Microphone Plugged In But Is Not Being Detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Plugged In But Is Not Being Detected: Recently, I tried using my microphone, yet found it wasn't working despite using it only a few weeks prior. I went through a few settings and found out that my microphone is apparently (which is set to default by the way) not plugged, however it definitely is as I can see it...
  3. Microphone showing not plugged in

Microphone showing not plugged in: Hello, I just got a new headset and plugged in both the sound and audio jacks. The audio is working fine however, the microphone is not working at all. When I go to the sound control panel, it shows that my microphone is not plugged in even though it is. Can anyone help? Im...
  4. microphone is not "Plugged in"

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone is not "Plugged in": So up until 3 days ago the microphone in my headphones were working perfectly. But then I updated my computer and now the computer says that my headphones are working which they are but it also says that my microphone is not plugged in which they are because they are in my...
  5. External Microphone not detecting when plugged in

External Microphone not detecting when plugged in: I am trying to set up my new Dell Vostro 3670 desktop running Windows 10 pro and I need voice input to the computer. When I plugged in a headset into the headset port (port 5) on the front of the computer , I got the following message when I tried to troubleshoot the...
  6. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...: Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset...
  7. array microphone

array microphone: hello all, I can use some help here. here the situation, I have a dell laptop 1525 origal vista OS so I upgrade it to windows 8.1, & everything worked fine, now I upgraded it to windows 10 & now the array mic doesn't work. I hve downloaded & installed the correct driver for...
  8. Microphone not plugged in? (Windows 10)

Microphone not plugged in? (Windows 10): Hello. I've recently bought a microphone, which worked perfectly, until some days ago. After some windows update I did, the microphone doesn't take sound, and says "not plugged in". Whenever I go to the troubleshooter, it says "plug in the microphone" which is certainly not...
  9. Microphone 'Not plugged in'?

Microphone 'Not plugged in'?: I have recently updated from windows 8.1 to 10. After the update, I plugged in my headphones where the speakers are perfectly fine (playback device) but why does the microphone (recording device) say 'not plugged in' when it clearly is? It was perfectly working on windows 8.1...
  10. None of the microphones plug-in play work

None of the microphones plug-in play work: *Sad I have done everything I know to do from uninstalling, reinstalling, getting a new usb sound card -- everything. I have using Windows 10. And I have several mics most in headphones, but one external usb mic. Everyone of them work for a moment -- then mute themselves...