Windows 10: Microphone array not showing up in input sound

Discus and support Microphone array not showing up in input sound in Cortana to solve the problem; In sound settings at the input option it is not showing microphone array and the test for microphone which is below to input is not blinking ....how to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by rameshchandra7, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Microphone array not showing up in input sound

In sound settings at the input option it is not showing microphone array and the test for microphone which is below to input is not blinking ....how to set up microphone array at input option

:)

rameshchandra7, Jul 3, 2021

2. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

1. The computer is a H-P IQ 524 Touchsmart All-In-One 22inch display

2. All updates installed.

3. Went to the above suggested web page. Have been there.

4. Any suggestion as to enabling the microphone array; Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

AV

AubreyVickers, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

Microphone Does not work:

Computer is a HP Touchsmart All-In-One Model IQ-524. Brought in 2009, with Win 7; in 2015 upgraded to Win 10. Due to problems after a power failure had to wipe drive and do a clean install.

Since then the microphone array does not work. In fact it does not show on the list of microphones.

Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

Looking for answers so I can Skype gg & g Children and use Cortana.

Aubrey Vickers

AubreyVickers, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Microphone array not showing up in input sound

Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

Hello Aubrey,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Microphone. We will certainly help you.

You could face this issue when the Microphone is not getting detected by the Operating System. Please write to us with the following detail.

• What is the model and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Meanwhile kindly try the suggestions posted in the below link and check if it helps:

Internal Microphone Array Not Working in windows 10 preview

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

Microphone array not showing up in input sound

1. Microphone array not showing up in input sound - Similar Threads - Microphone array showing

2. My microphone is not showing up as an Input Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone is not showing up as an Input Device: I've gone into Device Manager and my Realtek microphone is not showing up. The Output for my headphones work fine and show up in Device Manager. I've tried checking the Realtek Audio Console but, when I try to open it, it tells me "Realtek Audio Console doesn't support for...
  3. My microphone is not showing up as an Input Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone is not showing up as an Input Device: I've gone into Device Manager and my Realtek microphone is not showing up. The Output for my headphones work fine and show up in Device Manager. I've tried checking the Realtek Audio Console but, when I try to open it, it tells me "Realtek Audio Console doesn't support for...
  4. Microphone array input level is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone array input level is too low: Greetings,My microphone's input level is too low that I do not even hear myself properly. I can only hear myself when I speak very loudly and close to the mics of the laptop. I tried the followings and I request your assistance.I checked the input level and it is 100. Since...
  5. Microphone array input level is too low

Microphone array input level is too low: Greetings,My microphone's input level is too low that I do not even hear myself properly. I can only hear myself when I speak very loudly and close to the mics of the laptop. I tried the followings and I request your assistance.I checked the input level and it is 100. Since...
  6. Microphone array is picking sound but changing the level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone array is picking sound but changing the level: My mic is picking up sound but barely. If I go into sound from the control panel it barely picks up on the bar in the whole range on the right of it. The same happens in sound from the settings menu. To add to this if I listen to the device I can slightly hear my voice and...
  7. Microphone array is picking sound but changing the level

Microphone array is picking sound but changing the level: My mic is picking up sound but barely. If I go into sound from the control panel it barely picks up on the bar in the whole range on the right of it. The same happens in sound from the settings menu. To add to this if I listen to the device I can slightly hear my voice and...
  8. Microphone array is picking sound but changing the level

9. microphone input not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microphone input not showing up: my headset microphone input option isint showing anyone know why? submitted by /u/something_awufull200 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1lyfs/microphone_input_not_showing_up/
  10. array microphone

array microphone: hello all, I can use some help here. here the situation, I have a dell laptop 1525 origal vista OS so I upgrade it to windows 8.1, & everything worked fine, now I upgraded it to windows 10 & now the array mic doesn't work. I hve downloaded & installed the correct driver for...