Windows 10: Microphone Array not Working

Discus and support Microphone Array not Working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My microphone isn't working for Chrome, or any other devices. I've updated my drivers, allowed apps to access it, and checked that it's unmuted in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/proslayer_22, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Microphone Array not Working

My microphone isn't working for Chrome, or any other devices. I've updated my drivers, allowed apps to access it, and checked that it's unmuted in the control panel. However, in the control panel, it shows that the microphone is constantly at full volume (the green bars are at full.) Is there anything I can do to fix this?

submitted by /u/proslayer_22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/proslayer_22, Mar 23, 2021

2. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

Hello Aubrey,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Microphone. We will certainly help you.

You could face this issue when the Microphone is not getting detected by the Operating System. Please write to us with the following detail.

• What is the model and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Meanwhile kindly try the suggestions posted in the below link and check if it helps:

Internal Microphone Array Not Working in windows 10 preview

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

Microphone Does not work:

Computer is a HP Touchsmart All-In-One Model IQ-524. Brought in 2009, with Win 7; in 2015 upgraded to Win 10. Due to problems after a power failure had to wipe drive and do a clean install.

Since then the microphone array does not work. In fact it does not show on the list of microphones.

Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

Looking for answers so I can Skype gg & g Children and use Cortana.

Aubrey Vickers

AubreyVickers, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Microphone Array not Working

Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

1. The computer is a H-P IQ 524 Touchsmart All-In-One 22inch display

2. All updates installed.

3. Went to the above suggested web page. Have been there.

4. Any suggestion as to enabling the microphone array; Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

AV

AubreyVickers, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Microphone Array not Working

1. Microphone Array not Working - Similar Threads - Microphone Array Working

2. Microphone labeld as microphone array

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone labeld as microphone array: I have a reddragon condenser microphone USB type. On my desktop computer it displays as something with the likes of redragon and a bunch of numbers found on the sound control panel. But when I plug this microphone in my lenovo ideapad 3 , it does not detect it and says USB...
  3. Microphone labeld as microphone array

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone labeld as microphone array: I have a reddragon condenser microphone USB type. On my desktop computer it displays as somethinf with the likes of redragon and a bunch of numbers found on the sound control panel. But when I plug this micriphone in my lenovo ideapad 3 , it does not detect it and says USB...
  4. Microphone array not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone array not working: My microphone array suddenly stopped working. It is not not showing up in apps or the internal test. But it is working in an online test on chrome. I checked and have the latest drivers and have also tried other diagnostic method. Please help to to solve and understand why...
  5. Microphone array not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone array not working: My microphone array suddenly stopped working. It is not not showing up in apps or the internal test. But it is working in an online test on chrome. I checked and have the latest drivers and have also tried other diagnostic method. Please help to to solve and understand why...
  6. Microphone Array, microphone issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Array, microphone issue: Troubleshoot did not help. I just do not understand, why my Microphone Array, microphone do not work. Everything was fine, but at one moment everything stopped working....
  7. Microphone Amd array not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone Amd array not working: So about a month ago my microphone stopped working and when I went to the amd website and reinstalled all my chipsets again it was working like new untill I plugged in my headphones. I plugged in my head phones for some gaming and then when I unplug them it stops working...
  8. Microphone Array missing, Internal Microphone doesn't work

Microphone Array missing, Internal Microphone doesn't work: Laptop is an HP UN3481 in Windows 10 64-bit, whenever I check the Recording tab on the Sounds settings, the Microphone Array is missing, only Stereo Mix appears nothing appears even if it shows Disabled Devices I checked the Device Manager and its not there too. I tried every...
  9. Microphone Array not plugged in.

Microphone Array not plugged in.: Hi, The Microphone Array (Realtek High Definition Audio (SST)) shows that it is not plugged in despite connecting my headphone to the headphone jack. I had updated, roll backed and reinstalled the driver yet it still remains not plugged in. Are there any way to solve...
  10. array microphone

array microphone: hello all, I can use some help here. here the situation, I have a dell laptop 1525 origal vista OS so I upgrade it to windows 8.1, & everything worked fine, now I upgraded it to windows 10 & now the array mic doesn't work. I hve downloaded & installed the correct driver for...