Windows 10: Microphone array realtek high definition audiosst not working

Discus and support Microphone array realtek high definition audiosst not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. so my array works for like hearing but not for talking i don't think it's broke bc it works. so what's up with it anything i can do to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fallout's bomb, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Microphone array realtek high definition audiosst not working

Hello. so my array works for like hearing but not for talking i don't think it's broke bc it works. so what's up with it anything i can do to make it work?

:)

Fallout's bomb, Dec 21, 2019

2. Microphone Array not plugged in.

Hi,

The Microphone Array (Realtek High Definition Audio (SST)) shows that it is not plugged in despite connecting my headphone to the headphone jack.

I had updated, roll backed and reinstalled the driver yet it still remains not plugged in.

Are there any way to solve this issue, or could this be a hardware issue? This issue only came up a few days ago (which coincided with a windows update).

Thank You!

DuckSlayerz, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Internal Realtek microphone_array not working

As the title suggests what problem I am facing,I am hoping for some clue how to proceed. No matter which app, the microphone does not record anything but when using an earphone microphone to record, it works fine.

My Laptop is ASUS TUF GAMING FX504GD_FX80GD which is pre installed with Windows 10 Home Single (64 bit) and here is what I did so far:
    - Downloaded the Realtek Audio driver from the ASUS's site, but still problem exists
    - changed the property from the microphone array to stereo mix from the sound properties section(Control panel>Sound>Recording) randomly as thought tweaking something would help(earlier it was set to Microphone Array) but still the problem exists

Below is the replica of the Control Panel>Sound>Recording(can't post the the screenshot because not enough reputation points):

Sound

Recording

Select a recording device below to modify its settings:

Microphone Array

{

Realtek High Definiton Audio

Default Device

}

Stereo Mix

{

Realtek High Definition Audio

Ready

}

Tried checking the drivers of the audio input and output and the sound,video and audio controller section, but according to me the necessary drivers are present. Both of the sections somewhat looks like this(can't post the screenshot as my reputation points is not 10):

-Audio inputs and outputs

and

-Sound,video and game controllers

Alternate apps used for recording other than the default Windows recorder but still no use:

• FonepawScreen recorder
    • Mirillis Action!

Below is the system information:

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
    DirectX Database Version: 1.1.0

DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

Sound Capture Devices

Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8656 (English)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Date and Size: 3/25/2019 00:08:40, 6781216 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: No
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8656 (English)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Date and Size: 3/25/2019 00:08:40, 6781216 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Sorry for the wrong formations if present any and let me know if any details missed out.Thank you.

bits_bytes, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Microphone array realtek high definition audiosst not working

Realtek High Definition Audio not working

First of all, the Realtek High Definition Audio Device did not automatically reinstall after uninstalling and rebooting. I had to go into Add Legacy Software and select it to install. The Device Manager crashed while installing it, which it always does.
    Upon starting it up again, the Device is there, but with a warning sign next to it indicating it is not functional.

Second of all, when I did the rest of the steps, the Driver Manager told me specifically that the drivers for Realtek High Definition Audio Device are up to date.

Thank you for trying to help so far btw

ZeussApelflauge, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Microphone array realtek high definition audiosst not working

1. Microphone array realtek high definition audiosst not working - Similar Threads - Microphone array realtek

2. Speakers Realtek High Definition AudioSST Not working after upgrade from Windows 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers Realtek High Definition AudioSST Not working after upgrade from Windows 10 to 11: In Device Manager under Audio Inputs and Outputs:Device settings for SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{72059419-7151-4fe0-8a8c-48df61df33fd} were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial or ambiguous device match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  3. Speakers Realtek High Definition AudioSST Not working after upgrade from Windows 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers Realtek High Definition AudioSST Not working after upgrade from Windows 10 to 11: In Device Manager under Audio Inputs and Outputs:Device settings for SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{72059419-7151-4fe0-8a8c-48df61df33fd} were not migrated from previous OS installation due to partial or ambiguous device match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  4. Internal Microphone Array IDT High Definition Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Microphone Array IDT High Definition Audio Not Working: Product: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11After installing Windows 11 on a new 128GB SSD, the default sound drivers volume was too low but the microphone was working. There were no audio drivers in the Windows 10 categoy on HP website,...
  5. Internal Microphone Array IDT High Definition Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal Microphone Array IDT High Definition Audio Not Working: Product: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11After installing Windows 11 on a new 128GB SSD, the default sound drivers volume was too low but the microphone was working. There were no audio drivers in the Windows 10 categoy on HP website,...
  6. Realtek Microphone Array?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Microphone Array?: Okay, so. I'm using an Acer Nitro 5, specific model AN515-55. I'm trying to only use my headset's microphone, but there's no option. Only the Microphone Array, which I'd rather not use, alongside my headset being detected as headphones. The only option to change things around...
  7. Realtek High definition Audio not working

Realtek High definition Audio not working: I am at my wits end trying to get my speakers to work on my Dell Inspiron 5675. The speakers are a set of Dell AE215 with subwoofer. Speakers are directly connected to woofer, which itself is plugged into the orange port on back of pc. I have tried other ports but it...
  8. microphone array realtek driver

microphone array realtek driver: Hi. My microphone is not working. I tried the troubleshooting and it detected problems with generic drivers. My microphone's name is Array realtek Could you tell me please how and where can I download new drivers for my microphone? I have Windows 10. Thank you...
  9. Microphone is not sensitive - Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is not sensitive - Realtek High Definition Audio: I've had this problem for several days now, it started after I upgraded my RAM and added an SSD. I reinstalled the OS in order to move it from my old HDD to my new SSD. My laptop is ASUS ROG Scar Edition GL503VD, and I am using Logitech G Pro Headset that comes with a mic....
  10. High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio: Help needed, please. Week ago, while skyping, a very high pitch sound started. I had to stop skyping not to damage everyone's hearing. I found out that it was the mic (realtek) that was giving this very disturbing noise. I updated the drivers, not successful. I had to mute...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone array realtek high definition audio(sst) not working

2. realtek microphone array driver windows 10

3. microphone array realtek high definition audio not working

4. Microphone Array (Realtek High Definition Audio),
  5. microphone array (Realtek(R) Audio)