Windows 10: Microphone Array Realtek Speakers not working for Windows 10.

Discus and support Microphone Array Realtek Speakers not working for Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Microphone Array Realtek Microphone isn't working. At the moment, for school I need to use my microphone for talking to others in Google Meet, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeSmith02, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Microphone Array Realtek Speakers not working for Windows 10.

My Microphone Array Realtek Microphone isn't working. At the moment, for school I need to use my microphone for talking to others in Google Meet, but I can't get it work at all despite me enabling it.

I have tried reinstalling the drivers, updating drivers and it says everything's up to date. I have also tried troubleshooting multiple times but it doesn't come up with anything helpful. I have also looked at past questions on this forum about the Realtek speakers not working, I have tried to follow the same advice given there but it hasn't helped me

Please can someone reply to this as soon as possible because I need the microphone to be functioning for work purposes.

:)

MikeSmith02, Mar 24, 2020

2. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

Microphone Does not work:

Computer is a HP Touchsmart All-In-One Model IQ-524. Brought in 2009, with Win 7; in 2015 upgraded to Win 10. Due to problems after a power failure had to wipe drive and do a clean install.

Since then the microphone array does not work. In fact it does not show on the list of microphones.

Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

Looking for answers so I can Skype gg & g Children and use Cortana.

Aubrey Vickers

AubreyVickers, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

1. The computer is a H-P IQ 524 Touchsmart All-In-One 22inch display

2. All updates installed.

3. Went to the above suggested web page. Have been there.

4. Any suggestion as to enabling the microphone array; Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

AV

AubreyVickers, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Vozzie Win User

Microphone Array Realtek Speakers not working for Windows 10.

Internal Realtek microphone array not working in Windows 10

It clearly isn't a hardware defect because the problem only exists with the RealTek drivers. With the windows drivers the device works fine. RealTek keeps reinstalling the drivers in one way or another , which i didn't figure out yet...

One solution that seems to work after reboots is rollback the driver for the "Microphone Array" device.

But great you did get a new laptop, will they pay my hours lost and give all people a new laptop? Their laptop doesn't support 5G Wifi neither as it was described in the specs... What kind of business is this? Is it only Lenovo?

Vozzie, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Microphone Array Realtek Speakers not working for Windows 10.

1. Microphone Array Realtek Speakers not working for Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Microphone Array Realtek

2. Realtek Microphone Array Freezes my TouchPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Microphone Array Freezes my TouchPad: Sup. Less than a month ago i was gifted this laptop brand new ROG Strix G513RM 64bits, 16gb ram, nvidia grafic, ryzen 7 processor.Using this laptop the firsts days everything was ok, but when I installed discord i notice that discord open sometimes my mose frooze for no...
  3. Microphone array not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone array not working: My microphone array suddenly stopped working. It is not not showing up in apps or the internal test. But it is working in an online test on chrome. I checked and have the latest drivers and have also tried other diagnostic method. Please help to to solve and understand why...
  4. Microphone array not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone array not working: My microphone array suddenly stopped working. It is not not showing up in apps or the internal test. But it is working in an online test on chrome. I checked and have the latest drivers and have also tried other diagnostic method. Please help to to solve and understand why...
  5. Realtek Microphone Array?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Microphone Array?: Okay, so. I'm using an Acer Nitro 5, specific model AN515-55. I'm trying to only use my headset's microphone, but there's no option. Only the Microphone Array, which I'd rather not use, alongside my headset being detected as headphones. The only option to change things around...
  6. Microphone Array not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone Array not Working: My microphone isn't working for Chrome, or any other devices. I've updated my drivers, allowed apps to access it, and checked that it's unmuted in the control panel. However, in the control panel, it shows that the microphone is constantly at full volume (the green bars are...
  7. microphone array realtek driver

microphone array realtek driver: Hi. My microphone is not working. I tried the troubleshooting and it detected problems with generic drivers. My microphone's name is Array realtek Could you tell me please how and where can I download new drivers for my microphone? I have Windows 10. Thank you...
  8. realtek array microphone too quiet

realtek array microphone too quiet: My internal microphone Realtek array microphone used to work really well and wasn't too quiet, but now it is really quiet like I am whispering and no one can barely hear me. I am running on windows 10 on the latest update and have the latest mic drivers installed. I've tried...
  9. Realtek Microphone Array realtekR Audio download

Realtek Microphone Array realtekR Audio download: Hi I want to know how I can download realtek r audio for a PC that does not have it already installed but it has a microphone, Can anyone help ASAP?...
  10. Microphone array realtek high definition audiosst not working

Microphone array realtek high definition audiosst not working: Hello. so my array works for like hearing but not for talking i don't think it's broke bc it works. so what's up with it anything i can do to make it work?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 microphone array not working