Windows 10: Microphone at max still isn't loud for Lenovo Yoga C740 running Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Microphone at max still isn't loud for Lenovo Yoga C740 running Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The subject says it all. When I Zoom, people tell me my mic is low and when I check the settings, it's on max. I've had the computer about a year, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Emil Verban, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Microphone at max still isn't loud for Lenovo Yoga C740 running Windows 10 pro

The subject says it all. When I Zoom, people tell me my mic is low and when I check the settings, it's on max. I've had the computer about a year, but zoomed elsewhere until just recently. Has anybody else experienced this? Does it seem like it might be a software or hardware problem? Thanks for any thoughts.

:)

Emil Verban, Apr 16, 2021

2. Lenovo Yoga C740 laptop

Hello, I am looking at a laptop with touchscreen right now and it's coming with 2 options of processors.

Lenovo Yoga C740 (15)| Build Your Own Laptop | Lenovo Canada

i5-10210U
    i7-10510U

So I looked at some benchmark websites and these 2 processors don't seem to be very far apart, it's hard to tell how much faster the i7 could be.. So I wonder if it's really worth spending the extra 100$ for the i7.

It's mostly going to be a office computer, perhaps with small games.. web browsing, usual multimedia, I don't believe too much video and audio edition or any encoding, virtual machines..

would you consider that the i7 is much better overall, better value, or both are too close to spend the extra bill?
    And do you have an opinion on these Lenovo Yoga computer with touch screens? Are they of good overall quality, nice screen? Just to get perhaps third party opinions

Intel Core i7-10510U vs. Intel Core i5-10210U - Benchmark and Specs

And finally if we think about graphics both use the Intel UHD and according to these websites, it's exactly the same thing except for the Max dynamic frequency the i5, it's 1.10 GHz and 1.15 GHz for the i7

Is it safe to roughly assume that on small 3D game, the polygons, both processors will provide about the exact same performance?

Intel(R) Core™ i5-10210U Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz) Product Specifications

Intel(R) Core™ i7-10510U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz) Product Specifications

- - - Updated - - -

Gee, nobody has an opinion..

windowz123, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Airpods Windows 10 super loud - #2

Have same problem as identified in other questions. Airpods on Windows (new Lenovo Yoga Pro) extremely loud. Have slider at 2. Tried all prior suggestions.

ScottKushner, Apr 16, 2021
  4. jioge Win User

Microphone at max still isn't loud for Lenovo Yoga C740 running Windows 10 pro

New Lenovo Ultra Slim YOGA 3 Pro Adapts to Users

The Yoga 3 is so sweet, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

I'd get the Yoga 3 Pro from the Lenovo website, but that’s just because they always have the best prices.

Yoga 3 -> CJ Affiliate

I made that link to automatically apply coupon codes to the Lenovo website so you get the best deal possible on your Yoga 3

jioge, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Microphone at max still isn't loud for Lenovo Yoga C740 running Windows 10 pro

1. Microphone at max still isn't loud for Lenovo Yoga C740 running Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Microphone max still

2. Airpods Max connected to Lenovo Yoga Windows Pro 11 laptop but not showing in Sound Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Max connected to Lenovo Yoga Windows Pro 11 laptop but not showing in Sound Settings: Hi - I am trying to connect my Airpods Max to my Lenovo Yoga laptop with Windows 11 Pro, they are showing as connected in Bluetooth menu, although it isn't showing mic being connected, but when you click on Sound Settings they aren't showing up at all. I have tried this with...
  3. Airpods Max connected to Lenovo Yoga Windows Pro 11 laptop but not showing in Sound Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Max connected to Lenovo Yoga Windows Pro 11 laptop but not showing in Sound Settings: Hi - I am trying to connect my Airpods Max to my Lenovo Yoga laptop with Windows 11 Pro, they are showing as connected in Bluetooth menu, although it isn't showing mic being connected, but when you click on Sound Settings they aren't showing up at all. I have tried this with...
  4. Airpods Max connected to Lenovo Yoga Windows Pro 11 laptop but not showing in Sound Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lenovo Yoga C740 Randomly Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga C740 Randomly Shutting Down: For the past month or two I have had the issue of my laptop randomly shutting down. It doesn't matter if it's plugged in, not plugged in, streaming, using the internet, or playing a game. It either happens a ton of time within a small period of time or won't occur for hours....
  6. Lenovo Yoga C740 Randomly Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Yoga C740 Randomly Shutting Down: For the past month or two I have had the issue of my laptop randomly shutting down. It doesn't matter if it's plugged in, not plugged in, streaming, using the internet, or playing a game. It either happens a ton of time within a small period of time or won't occur for hours....
  7. Lenovo Yoga windows 8.1 "Tablet Driver not running"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga windows 8.1 "Tablet Driver not running": Lenovo Yoga windows 8.1 does not boot up. Getting "Tablet Driver. The tablet driver is not running OK". Also message:Failure to display security and shut down options. The sign-in process couldn’t display security and sign-in options when Ctrl+Alt+Delete was pressed. If...
  8. Microphone still running

Microphone still running: Hi guys, I got a new laptop and I was setting up the microphone but when I exited all windows apps the mic is still running and is listening to me. When I hover over the mic icon it says "1 app is using your microphone." When I click on it, it opens microphone...
  9. Lenovo Yoga C740 laptop

Lenovo Yoga C740 laptop: Hello, I am looking at a laptop with touchscreen right now and it's coming with 2 options of processors. Lenovo Yoga C740 (15)| Build Your Own Laptop | Lenovo Canada i5-10210U i7-10510U So I looked at some benchmark websites and these 2 processors don't seem to be very...
  10. problem with Hello Face sign in on lenovo yoga c740

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    problem with Hello Face sign in on lenovo yoga c740: [ATTACH] hello face login problem showing it couldn't find a camera compatible although I'm having my camera in working condition please help me out with this. thank you....