Windows 10: Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3

Discus and support Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I recently just got a microphone and I plugged into the headphone jack. The sound wasn't working, so I checked settings and it was recognized as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XPro Gaming, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3

So, I recently just got a microphone and I plugged into the headphone jack. The sound wasn't working, so I checked settings and it was recognized as headphones. I don't know how to fix this, PLEASE HELP!!

:)

XPro Gaming, Aug 20, 2022
  2. sandyt Win User
    sandyt, Aug 20, 2022
  3. DFXS Win User
    Headphone jack not recognized as output device

Sometime recently, whenever I plug headphones into the jack, the computer tells me "You just plugged a device into the audio jack." But the sound keeps coming out of the laptop speakers. Headphones don't show up under output devices and the Realtek software
    only gives me two choices of devices to choose from, Mic or Line in. It seems as if somewhere, Windows 10 or Realtek forgot the jack was input/output. Have uninstalled and reinstalled device software. Anybody have any ideas?

Lenovo Ideapad 510

Realtek HD Audio driver (automatically installed).

Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.348 (last updated 3/1/19)

4. Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3

Combo/headphones jack is not recognizing microphone

I have a dell latitude e6520 with a combo jack and i want to use it as a microphone only jack

My problem is when i plug my microphone in it doesnt show up anywhere not even as a headphone

the microphone im trying to use is the " Turbo X plm100 "

It is really disapointing to see a well known software not have a built in driver for managing combo jacks (have the ability to choose what the jack is going to be used as |input , output| )

zeyhemdeadshot, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3

1. Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3 - Similar Threads - Microphone being recognized

2. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  3. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  4. my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.: yo guys, i have this problem with my lenovo ideapad 3 thats been going on for a while now. I only got it 2022, probably september?So basically, my laptop lags after a few seconds on launch of roblox, and also when its finally smooth, it crashes after an hour and when i reboot...
  5. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836: Dobrý den, půjde nainstalovat windows 10 na tento notebook ?Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836, původní operační systém je Chrome OS.Děkuji za odpověď https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-flex-3-cb-11m836/aa99c84e-529a-4361-9b4a-0d298b64773e
  6. Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone being recognized as headphones in 3.5mm jack on Lenovo Ideapad 3: So, I recently just got a microphone and I plugged into the headphone jack. The sound wasn't working, so I checked settings and it was recognized as headphones. I don't know how to fix this, PLEASE HELP!!...
  7. Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ADA05 didn't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ADA05 didn't boot: Hi,I have a problem with mi Pc, i was working when the pc freeze and stopped working, i turned off the pc manually with the power off button. I tried to start again the pc but no way, it cointinued to do "Automatic repair loop" for more than 7 hours but not working. I tried...
  8. lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a
  9. Combo/headphones jack is not recognizing microphone

Combo/headphones jack is not recognizing microphone: I have a dell latitude e6520 with a combo jack and i want to use it as a microphone only jack My problem is when i plug my microphone in it doesnt show up anywhere not even as a headphone the microphone im trying to use is the " Turbo X plm100 "...
  10. Microphone being recognized as headphones

Microphone being recognized as headphones: I am using a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series 2-in-1 laptop. I do not have Realtek HD Audio Manager. I have tried getting it, but it wouldn't run. I plugged my 4 pin microphone into the combined headphones/mic port. The mic, however, is being recognized as "Headphones" in the...