Windows 10: Microphone Boost

Discus and support Microphone Boost in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; alright so i'm seeing for some people that their mic boost can go up to 30-40db, but mine is capped at 10db (apparently its the max) I was wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elenwood, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Elenwood Win User

Microphone Boost

alright so i'm seeing for some people that their mic boost can go up to 30-40db, but mine is capped at 10db (apparently its the max)

I was wondering if I could somehow remove that cap, maybe I can't do it at all, but I'm using realteks audio drivers and I've already tried updating them.

:)

Elenwood, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Microphone Boost

1. Microphone Boost - Similar Threads - Microphone Boost

2. Microphone Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Volume: So the microphone I currently use is the Blue Yeti. To remove the background noise, I raise the gain on my microphone and change the windows 10 microphone settings to about 25 - 50%. Randomly, the levels on windows 10 reset back to 100%. This causes my friends to hear me in a...
  3. Microphone distorted all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone distorted all of a sudden: Hello, i have gotten a new microphone because my old one broke, this microphone is cheap but its the exact same one i had that broke (i got the same one because its a good microphone). My microphone was working fine until out of nowhere it started being really distorted and...
  4. Microphone Boost level not going beyond 10 dB

Microphone Boost level not going beyond 10 dB: alright so i'm seeing for some people that their mic boost can go up to 30-40db, but mine is capped at 10db (apparently its the max) I was wondering if I could somehow remove that cap, maybe I can't do it at all, but I'm using realteks audio drivers and I've already tried...
  5. Windows sound settings update - option to boost microphone removed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sound settings update - option to boost microphone removed?: I have noticed after the recent updates that The dialogue box for sound settings is changed, specifically 'Device Properties' Under the microphone. Previously with 3.5mm jack/built-in microphones there was the option to boost the microphone by I think up to 30 dB in...
  6. Where is microphone boost?

Where is microphone boost?: Does anybody know what's happened to or where the microphone boost settings are in Win 10 1803? Usually it's found in Control panel/Sound/Recording/Microphone Properties. Usually there is an option to boost the mic in db... 110343
  7. How do i boost a microphone when there is no option anywhere to do so?

How do i boost a microphone when there is no option anywhere to do so?: Hey! I recently bought a new headset (Sennheiser PC 373D) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 My issue is that when im in chat on any sort of VIOP software everyone cannot hear me very well and the quality of the mic sounds awful (like im under water...
  8. No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10

No "Microphone Boost" option in Windows 10: Hello. As the title suggests, I am missing the "microphone boost" option on Windows 10. I had it previously with my SB Audigy sound card but after I made a switch to the X-fi Titanium, it has vanished. (All drivers are up to date). Confused by this, I switched back to...
  9. Microphone boost option not showing in Windows 10 sound options

Microphone boost option not showing in Windows 10 sound options: I am using the on-board sound from my GigaByte GA-Z97X-UD3H (rev. 1.0) motherboard GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1150 - GA-Z97X-UD3H (rev. 1.0) and in the Windows 10 (same issue in Win7) control panel I dont get the "Microphone Boost" option shown here: [img] I...
  10. Help! How to increase Microphone Boost more than possible?

Help! How to increase Microphone Boost more than possible?: Hi I need to increase the microphone Boost more than +12.0dB, because my microphone is too low how can i do that? (My screenshot) [img] (Example of screenshot, in english) [img] 96603