Windows 10: Microphone can't detect

Discus and support Microphone can't detect in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I already try some methods for setting up my microphone. I can hear it in my headphone when I speak but when I try to set up in the control panel but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CessEvans, Apr 5, 2019.

1. CessEvans Win User

Microphone can't detect

I already try some methods for setting up my microphone. I can hear it in my headphone when I speak but when I try to set up in the control panel but it always say that "The Wizard could not start". I try to record but it say that I have to set up my microphone. When I check the App Permissions there is no Microphone setting. Microphone can't detect 088898ac-90dc-4cb5-9f3e-605b694b3f5a?upload=true.png

:)

CessEvans, Apr 5, 2019

2. Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, Apr 5, 2019
  3. External microphones detected but not working

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with External microphone. I will surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box
      , and run it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with external microphone. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Microphone can't detect

USB Microphone Not Detected

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Microphone connectivity, let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      Enter key.

• In the Troubleshooting window, click on
      View all option on the left pane.

• Click on Hardware and Devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Microphone can't detect

1. Microphone can't detect - Similar Threads - Microphone can't detect

2. No microphones are detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microphones are detected.: When I connect my headphones to my laptop, the microphone is not detected by the system. I tried to test it in the settings but the device wasn't even on the list. I tested the headphones on my phone and everything worked fine. Also, the default laptop microphone doesn't work...
  3. Microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is not detected: I have a 1 year old laptop. And it doesn't have any issues since then. I'm just surprised that when I attended my online meeting, the microphone is no longer detected. This microphone is built in and all drivers are all updated. What to do?...
  4. Headset Microphone can't be detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset Microphone can't be detected: Hi guys!I've used my headset with a microphone for over 2 years now. About a week ago I noticed that my microphone wasn't working properly, so I bought a new one, sine I wanted to buy a new one anyways. But now Windows cant detect the new microphone too. I've tried to look...
  5. Headset Microphone can't be detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone can't be detected: Hi guys!I've used my headset with a microphone for over 2 years now. About a week ago I noticed that my microphone wasn't working properly, so I bought a new one, sine I wanted to buy a new one anyways. But now Windows cant detect the new microphone too. I've tried to look...
  6. Headset Microphone can't be detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microphone detected but can't hear it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone detected but can't hear it.: My microphone is detected but I can't hear it. I have tested the mic with both my Sound Blaster X-AE5 PCI sound card and the motherboard integrated audio. In control panel/Sound/Recording the microphone has a green tick (detected) but no green bars register when speaking into...
  8. Windows can't detect internal microphone

Windows can't detect internal microphone: Hi, I don't remember since when this started but suddenly the apps in my laptop can't detect the internal microphone. I have tried everything I can from troubleshooters to uninstalling the driver and then restarting the laptop but this is still the case. What should I do to...
  9. Microphone not detected

Microphone not detected: I've just bought a microphone for recording vocals for songs, and it works with my amp, or any other audio device but not with my laptop. It has a 6.3mm jack however I bought an adapter. I plugged it in the microphone/headphone slot, and the laptop/Windows doesn't detect it....
  10. Microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is not detected: I have a mic connected with a 3.5 mm jack of my gaming PC on Windows 10. It doesn’t work. When I checked the input device settings, I saw that my PC couldn’t detect the mic. What settings do I have to make?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cant detect my headphone 2019

2. cant detect microphone

3. windows 10 cant detect mic