Windows 10: Microphone crashing after 5 minutes on zoom call

Discus and support Microphone crashing after 5 minutes on zoom call in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all. I just bought a new Asus laptop, Windows 10, AMD A9 processor, and currently, due to the situation these days, I´m working on zoom. But I´m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Laura Calle, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Microphone crashing after 5 minutes on zoom call

Hi all.

I just bought a new Asus laptop, Windows 10, AMD A9 processor, and currently, due to the situation these days, I´m working on zoom. But I´m having a problem. I log in to zoom normally, enter the call, but around every 5 minutes the microphone crashes and I get a message saying "Microphone not working". The only solution is to click on audio settings and it goes back automatically without doing anything else, but this is quite annoying. I've read many forums about this and zoom, and all of them mention it's a Windows 10 Issue but none of them give a solution. Has any one been able to solve this?

Thank you for your help!

Laura

:)

Laura Calle, Jun 13, 2020

2. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. Microphone crashing after 5 minutes on zoom call

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Microphone crashing after 5 minutes on zoom call

1. Microphone crashing after 5 minutes on zoom call - Similar Threads - Microphone crashing minutes

2. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  3. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay: This problem has been happening for months and I'm still not sure what the problem is. After about 5-15 minutes of gameplay in mostly heavy-load games, the game will just crash, my monitors go blank and it throws a hardware error in event viewer.I have made sure Windows is up...
  4. Games crashing after 5-15 minutes of gameplay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microphone very low on Zoom calls

Microphone very low on Zoom calls: My microphone volume is very low on Zoom calls now. It seemed fine a few months ago, but now even though my volume slider on the microphone is at 100%, people can barely hear me when I talk. How can I fix this?...
  6. Microphone very low on Zoom calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone very low on Zoom calls: My microphone volume is very low on Zoom calls now. It seemed fine a few months ago, but now even though my volume slider on the microphone is at 100%, people can barely hear me when I talk. How can I fix this?...
  7. Version 8.1 microphone doesn't work on zoom calls

Version 8.1 microphone doesn't work on zoom calls: Microsoft 8.1 Believe that I turned the microphone off somehow, probably during a security change, but need help restoring it. Is there a default microphone setting that I can go to and fix?...
  8. PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.: Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER 5 year warranty with IRONSIDES REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW. Sorry for yelling,...
  9. PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after 5 minutes gameplay: Bought a gaming PC for Christmas and each time I load a game it plays for approximately 5 minutes before freezing and the PC restarts. I have updated windows 10, ran diagnostics for memory and graphics card and updated drivers where necessary. all diagnostics checks come back...
  10. All programs crash after 5-10 minutes

All programs crash after 5-10 minutes: Hello, I've gone through everything that I can find online for the past day, and nothing has fixed the issue. The issue itself is that any program, no matter what it is, crashes 5-10 minutes after launching. From minecraft to the admin tool event viewer, everything has...