Windows 10: Microphone delay when using headphones/earbuds while teaching a class

Discus and support Microphone delay when using headphones/earbuds while teaching a class in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The pandemic is forcing me to teach from home again this semester. I teach five two-hour classes a week on Zoom. I want to use earbuds instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BeauSanders, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Microphone delay when using headphones/earbuds while teaching a class

The pandemic is forcing me to teach from home again this semester. I teach five two-hour classes a week on Zoom. I want to use earbuds instead of speakers to listen which lecturing. The problem is the microphone is delayed a second of two from real time, so it is too distracting to use the earbuds. I need to hear myself talk while listening to students ask questions.

I am using Windows Pro 20H2 with a Pyle USB microphone. I have a new pair of TOZO T10 bluetooth earbuds.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

:)

BeauSanders, Jan 14, 2021
  2. FreddyAk Win User

Earbuds microphone[Solved]

Hello I have some random earbuds with microphone but they work in phone. When I plug them into pc into mic jack it doesnt work. When I blow straight into microphone it doesnt detect any sound but when I blow into headphone it does. I tried turning volume up, changing all settings. Like all of options and nothing worked. I also tried different earbuds but they didnt work as well. I also tried to plug them into my sisters laptop but neither my nor other earbuds worked... I did not yet tried splitter but I will soon, but I dont know if this would help because built in mic should work when connected to microphone jack slot. When I plug them into headphone slot I they play sounds but I cant set mic to work. Any solutions ?

FreddyAk, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Earbuds with microphone and Windows 10 laptop with dual headphone/microphone jack not showing up in recording devices.

I've been trying to suit my laptop to my needs and one of the things I need for work are earbuds which can record my voice without catching the other sounds of typing or clicking of the mouse. I have looked at many different tutorials in how to fix the
    problem with my earbuds not recording my voice despite my earbuds having a microphone on them and my laptop having dual headphone/microphone jack. The only recording I'm getting is from the laptops innate microphone witch catches all the other sounds more
    than my voice. Any help? Thanks Microphone delay when using headphones/earbuds while teaching a class :)

Marcos MC2, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Microphone delay when using headphones/earbuds while teaching a class

Microphone VS Earbuds

my sony earphones were destroyed, so I've bought earbuds instead of it. These earbuds have their own mic under button (there is a button on the cable, that enables microphone from earbuds). Yesterday I've unfortunately clicked this little button, and my
    mic in the laptop has been changed for this one in earbuds. now my microphone in the laptop isn't working, even with unplugged earbuds

ChickenGaming, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Microphone delay when using headphones/earbuds while teaching a class

1. Microphone delay when using headphones/earbuds while teaching a class - Similar Threads - Microphone delay using

2. I teach a class remotely.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I teach a class remotely.: I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect the Zoom meeting but there are times that the Lab Tech is late and the class doesn't begin on time. Is there a system out...
  3. I teach a class remotely.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I teach a class remotely.: I teach a class remotely. The students are all in another location in a computer lab. For the class to begin I need a lab tech to turn on and connect the Zoom meeting but there are times that the Lab Tech is late and the class doesn't begin on time. Is there a system out...
  4. I teach a class remotely.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Keyboard Input Delay When Using a Microphone Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input Delay When Using a Microphone Windows 11: So recently i was playing Valorant with my mic but when I enable access riot games to use my microphone my keyboard has an input delay, when I'm not in a call or using my microphone, my keyboard turns out fine. I am using Windows and I have no clue how to fix this problem....
  6. Keyboard Input Delay When Using a Microphone Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Input Delay When Using a Microphone Windows 11: So recently i was playing Valorant with my mic but when I enable access riot games to use my microphone my keyboard has an input delay, when I'm not in a call or using my microphone, my keyboard turns out fine. I am using Windows and I have no clue how to fix this problem....
  7. Microphone issue when i'm using headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issue when i'm using headphone: I'm using Havit h2590bt wireless headpgone. When I connected the headphone the microphone didn't work. I connected it correctly and volume levels are ok. What should i do now?...
  8. Headphones/ earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones/ earbuds: My earbuds are not working on my laptop. How do I get the computer to recognize them? They do work on me ipad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-earbuds/8b8aac5f-1bc0-4a64-9c90-815152a0103c
  9. Microphone delay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone delay: i recently got a Wireless USB Logitech G533 and the playback is about half a second late when i have the listen to this device checked in the microphone properties. But, when i am just sitting in Sound properties looking at my recording devices there is no delay. Does anyone...
  10. Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphone with built in microphone uses as Microphone, not Headphone: Okay, so I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10. I am using an Ultimate Ears Headphone with built in microphone. The problem is that i want to use the headphone part, but all the the laptop registers is the microphone. [img] How can I change this, as i cannot watch videos...