Windows 10: Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

Discus and support Microphone Detected but no sound input detected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; - My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacquesSouchon, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

- My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been plugged in- However, when speaking, no sound input is detected- I have tried ALL options mentioned in this thread Microphone detected but no input sound - Microsoft Community in 2018, the author of which appeared to have the same unsolved problem as I.- Sound input is detected fine from USB microphones

:)

JacquesSouchon, Jun 2, 2022
  2. sergO3 Win User

Headphones microphone not detected

Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3

Microphone Detected but no sound input detected [​IMG]

ed.

sergO3, Jun 2, 2022
  3. Kephri13 Win User
    microphone not detected

Hi, i just bought a new headset and the microphone is not detected in the control panel sound device list thing. There is no entry for it at all. Does anyone know how to detect a device that won't show up? My previous headset mic worked fine.

Kephri13, Jun 2, 2022
  4. Poudingue Win User

Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

Sound from input devices only detected when i listen to this device.

Hello,

I have a very strange bug happening here. At first i thought my microphone didn't work anymore, because the green vu-meter didn't react, and no software detected any input from it either.

So i tried a lot of fixes suggested on the internet, but discovered it was something stranger…

Even if i plugged my microphone in another sound card, or created a virtual input device, the sound was detected by the vu-meter only… When i activated «listen to this device». And even when i do this, no software accept the input, detecting absolutely no
    sound whatsoever.

I am still hesitating to reinstall windows entirely, but i wondered if there was a simpler solution before.

(Excuse me if some sentences are approximate, english is not my native language)

Poudingue, Jun 2, 2022
Thema:

Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

1. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected - Similar Threads - Microphone Detected sound

2. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Detected but no sound input detected: - My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been plugged in- However, when speaking, no sound input is detected- I have tried ALL options mentioned in this thread Microphone...
  3. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Detected but no sound input detected: - My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been plugged in- However, when speaking, no sound input is detected- I have tried ALL options mentioned in this thread Microphone...
  4. Detected microphone but no input sound

Detected microphone but no input sound: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I have searched up many similar questions but cannot find the solution. I just built a new desktop PC with newly installed Windows 10. I am using a headphone splitter to connect my headset to the desktop front panel. Some things to note: - All drivers...
  5. Microphone sound not detected

Microphone sound not detected: I´ve had this problem since I reinstalled windows on my PC. I´ve connected several microphones through the frond jacks and rear ones, but it doesn´t seem to recognise any sound. I´ve also tried this on other apps such as discord, but it still doesn´t work. I reinstalled the...
  6. Microphones Detected But No Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphones Detected But No Sound: I have been trying multiple mics, and they are all recognized, but no program, including windows' test function are able to get any sound. I've tried 1 mic and 2 webcams. The webcams can display video but not audio. And yes, I changed the setting under privacy to let...
  7. Rear microphone input not being detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rear microphone input not being detected: The microphone jack on the front of my PC seems to have stopped working completely and whenever I put a microphone input into it, a low buzz and static is present. I have used multiple headsets from friends with the same result so I am assuming that the front microphone jack...
  8. Microphone detected but no output of sound

Microphone detected but no output of sound: Hey, I'm out of ideas. I have an XLR condenser microphone that connects to a preamp that then connects to my PC via USB. Windows sees the device, I've reinstall drivers, the latest Windows update, and all of the normal things I can think of. The premap shows that my...
  9. Microphone detected but no input sound

Microphone detected but no input sound: Mic suddenly stopped working (it was working properly yesterday night). The input device is showing properly: [ATTACH] Windows even detects when I connect it to the front or the back jack. So it's being detected properly. Today I booted the computer and no sound was...
  10. Microphone detected, but no input signal.

Microphone detected, but no input signal.: I have been using a Yeti Blue microphone with my computer for years. The other day, I plugged in my PS4 controller to play games and immediately my microphone and speakers stopped working. After reading through forums, I found this to be because the controller has both a mic...