Windows 10: microphone doesn't hear me- Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic?

Discus and support microphone doesn't hear me- Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic? in Cortana to solve the problem; Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by NikkiRose2, Apr 1, 2020.

1. microphone doesn't hear me- Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic?

Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic?

:)

NikkiRose2, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 1, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

microphone doesn't hear me- Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 1, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

microphone doesn't hear me- Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

microphone doesn't hear me- Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic? [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

microphone doesn't hear me- Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic?

1. microphone doesn't hear me- Window 10 home edition- doesn't it have an internal mic? - Similar Threads - microphone doesn't hear

2. Windows 10 Home laptop microphone doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home laptop microphone doesn't work.: Hey I have a problem with the microphone that is built in my laptop because they said there is a microphone the shop and Lenovo itself but they coulnd't help me and I tried it and it showed the small icon but didn't record my voice. Thanks for any responses.Laptop used:...
  3. Internal microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal microphone doesn't work: Hi, I'm Davide Here's my problem: I run Windows 10 Pro Licenced on an external SSD connected via USB-C to my iMac 27" Retina 5K 2017 iMac 18,3. Recently I had to reinstall it, and so it has updated from 1909 to 20H2. Afterward I installed all the drivers that Apple gives...
  4. Microphone Array missing, Internal Microphone doesn't work

Microphone Array missing, Internal Microphone doesn't work: Laptop is an HP UN3481 in Windows 10 64-bit, whenever I check the Recording tab on the Sounds settings, the Microphone Array is missing, only Stereo Mix appears nothing appears even if it shows Disabled Devices I checked the Device Manager and its not there too. I tried every...
  5. Microphone detected by windows but mic doesn't work

Microphone detected by windows but mic doesn't work: I'm on Windows 10, using Realtek Audio Ok here's what I've what's happening and what I've tried- my headset mic stopped, which uses the 3.5mm jacks on my PC. Audio comes into the headphones fine, but the mic isn't detecting my voice. I figured maybe the mic on my...
  6. Cortana Doesn't Hear me Correctly

in Cortana
    Cortana Doesn't Hear me Correctly: Every time i talk to cortana she says sorry didn t catch that i have talk window support seems they cant fix this problem [Original Title: cortana]...
  7. Cortana hears me but doesn't respond

in Cortana
    Cortana hears me but doesn't respond: Cortana suddenly will not respond to me. If I say "hey cortana" it pops up and allows me to say something but then just spins and stops eventually. I've spent probably a total of 4-5 hours researching and attempting literally every solution I can find. I've even done system...
  8. Cortana doesn't hear me

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't hear me: Hi! When I click on the microphone icon or press Windows key + C the Cortana page opens on the side, but the little Cortana circle is just pulsing and that's all that it does. The device manager says the microphone is working, I tried to update driver, but the one I have...
  9. Microphone keeps cutting out and sometimes doesn't hear me speaking

Microphone keeps cutting out and sometimes doesn't hear me speaking: Hi basically what the title says, I have some pictures of my settings, drivers are up to date an all. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-keeps-cutting-out-and-sometimes-doesnt/bd8d3494-b8c3-44ac-9eb1-a5eebd22646c
  10. Laptop internal mic doesn't work anymore

Laptop internal mic doesn't work anymore: Hi! So, the title pretty much says it all. I'll be a little more specific here. I just tried talking to Cortana, because I wanna enter the 21st century too, and she ignored me as if she knew my ex. Turns out she just couldn't hear me. Double checked with Win10's native...