Windows 10: Microphone doesn't pick up sound, was working

Discus and support Microphone doesn't pick up sound, was working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Realtek auto array Microphone doesn't pick up sound, was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandraNE, Feb 24, 2021.

1. SandraNE Win User

Microphone doesn't pick up sound, was working

Realtek auto array

:)

SandraNE, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Mazkaa Win User
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Feb 24, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microphone doesn't pick up sound, was working [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Microphone doesn't pick up sound, was working - Similar Threads - Microphone doesn't pick

2. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone picking up headphones sounds: My microphone keeps picking up audio from my headphones i tried everything, going to control panel then sound and those things and tried to downgrade the version of my drivers nothing works i sat here for like 2 hours trying to look up tutorials on youtube and nothing works....
  3. My microphone picks up no sound!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone picks up no sound!: To top it off when I right click the volume in the taskbar there is no recording devices present. My microphone is part of a web-cam or a blue-tooth headphone with microphone, I have two recording devices....
  4. Realtek microphone doesn't pick up sounds properly

Realtek microphone doesn't pick up sounds properly: Week or two ago, my Realted mic drivers got updated on their own and since then, it's impossible for my internal microphone to pick up my voice unless I yell directly into it. I tried various solutions, such as: - running a troubleshooter - going back to older version of...
  5. microphone picking up speaker's sound.

microphone picking up speaker's sound.: How do I stop my microphone from picking up my speaker's sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-picking-up-speakers-sound/ff8e2c05-6af0-4b7f-80a4-bb32b73bb741
  6. Microphone doesn't pick up voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone doesn't pick up voice: Today my mic picks up my voice really low, but it still picks up the keyboard and mouse sounds. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine. I've tried all the troubleshooting advice I saw online, meaning I did all I could on the Settings > Sounds windows, and tried to update my...
  7. Earphones only pick up sound, but the microphone doesn't work.

Earphones only pick up sound, but the microphone doesn't work.: Hello, So I've been googling around for a while now and this is my last resort. I just bought these JBL Tune210 earphones 3.5mm with an in-built microphone, but when I plug in the jack stick in my port on the laptop Acer Aspire e15 it keeps using my internal laptop mic...
  8. Microphone Picks Up Sound but it Doesn't Go Through

Microphone Picks Up Sound but it Doesn't Go Through: I have a Dell Ultrabook i5 that runs Windows 10. My mic shows that it's picking up sound when I talk but no one can hear me in Skype calls or Zoom meetings for example, even when I make sure I'm not muted. Is there any way I can fix it? Thanks....
  9. Microphone detected but not picking up sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone detected but not picking up sound: My microphone and stereo's stopped working after a bunch of driver updates on my earlier windows install. I figured that hey, since I need to fresh install anyway again, I won't bother digging deeper into what could've caused it and just plain simply reinstalled windows. Now...
  10. Microphone picks up output sound

Microphone picks up output sound: For some reason, my headphone microphone keeps picking up the sound played through my computer. So, for example, when I'm watching a YouTube video while in a Discord call, everyone in the call will be able to hear the audio from the video. I've got no idea why this is...