Windows 10: Microphone doesn't show up.

Discus and support Microphone doesn't show up. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello!. My microphone doesn't work, basically it doesn't even show up! I've literally read all the topics, all the youtube videos aswell, but none of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobyKlok, Sep 11, 2020.

1. RobyKlok Win User

Microphone doesn't show up.

Hello!.

My microphone doesn't work, basically it doesn't even show up! I've literally read all the topics, all the youtube videos aswell, but none of these have my problem...

I use a microphone, a Sonia SN - 6000. Whenever I plug it in, it doesn't seem to make a sound or anything, or nothing just shows up. and when i go to control panel to look for the audio devices, it doesn't show up there either! It's like none existance on my pc. On other pcs it works. Ive tried other microphones, headsets, earphones. None work either. I wonder what I can do...

:)

RobyKlok, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Mazkaa Win User
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Sep 11, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microphone doesn't show up. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Microphone doesn't show up. - Similar Threads - Microphone doesn't show

2. Microphone not showing up at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not showing up at all.: Hello, my name is Jackson. I have a mic t hat I'm trying to use with my system but I've plugged it in and it's not showing up at all, if you can help me I'd much appreciate it! I can hear sounds with the mic but I cannot talk on it whatsoever or select it to use....
  3. Microphone not showing up at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not showing up at all.: Hello, my name is Jackson. I have a mic t hat I'm trying to use with my system but I've plugged it in and it's not showing up at all, if you can help me I'd much appreciate it! I can hear sounds with the mic but I cannot talk on it whatsoever or select it to use....
  4. Microphone not showing up at all.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microphone shows up as Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone shows up as Output: I have a Windows 11 and I just got a new microphone mic only no audio, when I plugged it in it did not show up in Input this is Settings>System>Sound but only on Output, I wanted to plug the mic into the red jack on the back of the computer but there is not a red jack for mic...
  6. Microphone shows up as Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone shows up as Output: I have a Windows 11 and I just got a new microphone mic only no audio, when I plugged it in it did not show up in Input this is Settings>System>Sound but only on Output, I wanted to plug the mic into the red jack on the back of the computer but there is not a red jack for mic...
  7. Microphone isn't showing up, Headphones showing up as speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone isn't showing up, Headphones showing up as speakers.: Hello there, I recently just a new computer and when I plug in my headphones they show up as speakers. The plug in microphone for the headset also doesn't work and will not show up. I don't know how to fix this and I just want to be able to use my mic to talk with my...
  8. microphone input not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microphone input not showing up: my headset microphone input option isint showing anyone know why? submitted by /u/something_awufull200 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1lyfs/microphone_input_not_showing_up/
  9. Microphone doesn't pick up voice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone doesn't pick up voice: Today my mic picks up my voice really low, but it still picks up the keyboard and mouse sounds. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine. I've tried all the troubleshooting advice I saw online, meaning I did all I could on the Settings > Sounds windows, and tried to update my...
  10. Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone doesn't show up on recording device when plugged on HDMI: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my microphone since it doesn't show up on the recording panel. My spec : Graphic Card : AMD Radeon R9 290 Tri http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=D4AC4856-9166-4C37-A7D6-ECDD3EEB4C17&lang=eng screen : Sharp...