Windows 10: Microphone doesnt work after manycams installation

Discus and support Microphone doesnt work after manycams installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everybody, excuse me for my bad english. I have a HP notebook with an build in micophone, I installed the programm manycams on my HP Notebook on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RobiMufasa, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Microphone doesnt work after manycams installation

Hello everybody,

excuse me for my bad english. I have a HP notebook with an build in micophone, I installed the programm manycams on my HP Notebook on thursday to have a littlebit fun during an online meeting. Then I uninstalled it again.

On Sunday I had a meeting again and then my microphone didnt work. I checked if the microphone is shown in the settings wich it is. If I talk in the settings the bar goes up and down. It is selected as main input device and everything. Zoom, Skype, recorder and google meet recognize the microphone.

I checked for the privacy settings and enabled them all again just to be sure. I even checked the listen function.

In the privace settings it says that Rundll32.exe is using my microphone so I went into the taskmanager and shut it down but it started immediately again.

I even ran a test with microsoft defender.

I have an important meeting in a few minutes and I am beginning to regret installing the manycam programm.

Does somebody have an idea what I can do beside to reinstall my computer? I have so much important data on my computer and not the possibilty to back it up on an external drive.

( I know I deserve to be beaten for being so stupid with the manycams programm and not buying one external drive and not having backups)

submitted by /u/RobiMufasa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RobiMufasa, Nov 30, 2020

2. manycam incomplete installation

I tried all suggestions nothing worked.

R DennisKisling, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    ManyCam

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

1. Which is the version of ManyCam installed in your computer?

I would like to inform you that ManyCam Version 5.0.3 is supported in
    Windows 10. If you have older version I suggest you to install the latest version from manufacturer website. This issue might occur if there are any third party software conflicts. Follow the Steps below.

Try clean boot to disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Also if the issue persists then you needs to contact ManyCam on the link below.

ManyCam | Live video software & Virtual Webcam

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Microphone doesnt work after manycams installation

eroopli123, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Microphone doesnt work after manycams installation

1. Microphone doesnt work after manycams installation - Similar Threads - Microphone doesnt manycams

2. Microphone doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone doesnt work: My mic doesnt work if im not playing csgo, *kinda weird but its true. For example im using discord with playing csgo, my mic will work, and if i close it, my mic start not working....
  3. microphone doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone doesnt work: Hello all im after some help as my son is trying to play call of duty on his pc. We have a wired xbox one controller which is working fine, we have plugged his headset into the controller and can only get sound to the headset. His microphone is not working ive tried my...
  4. Manycam won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manycam won't install: Hello, last week i resettet my computer, or i made an uodate and now when i start the Manycam installer exe it closes in the same moment. And sometimes it was deleted too. i deactiveted the antivirus and stuff to test but that did not work too. Please Help! With best...
  5. Microphone doesnt work on windows 10.

Microphone doesnt work on windows 10.: my webcam has a microphone, it doesnt get detected in windows 10camera works fine. I have tried it on my laptop and it workswindows 7 laptop. I have tried everything I could to fix it but it doesnt work....
  6. My microphone doesnt work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My microphone doesnt work: Hi everyone, anyone have the same problem as me? I have the front panel wich recognize the input but the mic doesnt work, i tried everything.. The drivers and change my mic. Also the three input on the back doesnt work, not even audio.. Right now it work with sound only, but...
  7. Win10 2004 Microphone doesnt work.

Win10 2004 Microphone doesnt work.: Hello, i tried updating to the 2004 build today but when i do my mic stops working the pegel always shows 100% but it wont make any sound on recording or on Teamspeak and when i revert to the old build it works fine again. The headset is a Lx50 by Lioncast so not the...
  8. but microphone doesnt work

but microphone doesnt work: just purchase a gamer headphone set the hearing is great but microphone doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-microphone-doesnt-work/0adfa723-3648-4bc4-a343-3c7c6cde2497
  9. Microphone doesnt work after update

Microphone doesnt work after update: Logitech C170 webcam/mic stopped working. I added another mic but that doesn't work either. After the Win 10 update this happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-doesnt-work-after-update/f804da9b-f488-49b7-b367-6c216a6fcaa9
  10. Headphone audio works but microphone doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone audio works but microphone doesnt work.: I got a new headset, and when I plugged it in I could only hear audio. I tried to use the mic built in with the headset it doesn't work. It plugs in the computer with a USB and a green 3.5mm port. When I went into the sound control panel it doesn't detect any microphone. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manycams micro not working