Windows 10: Microphone doesn´t work on own pc. Does work on other computers. Different microphone does...

Discus and support Microphone doesn´t work on own pc. Does work on other computers. Different microphone does... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got this mic but like the posts says it doesn´t work. A different microphone i just plug in and it works instantly, i didn´t even have to touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sarlo10, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Microphone doesn´t work on own pc. Does work on other computers. Different microphone does...

I got this mic but like the posts says it doesn´t work. A different microphone i just plug in and it works instantly, i didn´t even have to touch settings for it. Both my microphones work on other pc/devices.

Does anyone know a fix for this, i tried everything i could find.

Thanks

I'm in win10 ofc

submitted by /u/Sarlo10
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sarlo10, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 20, 2020
  3. makesense Win User
    Windows 10 No microphone will work

Sorry about the long response time. Work sucks sometime.

I tried both a headset microphone and the usb microphone on another Windows 10 computer. It did not pick up any microphone signal and was showing the same emulated sound output as I noted before.

That is what is really bothering me. Both computers detect the microphones, yet output is being directed to them as well as any plugged in speaker/headphone.

makesense, Apr 20, 2020
  4. J-F-S Win User

Microphone doesn´t work on own pc. Does work on other computers. Different microphone does...

My headset microphone is not working but it works on a different computer

My headset microphone is not working but it works on a different computer and it worked before but just stopped working on this pc

J-F-S, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Microphone doesn´t work on own pc. Does work on other computers. Different microphone does...

1. Microphone doesn´t work on own pc. Does work on other computers. Different microphone does... - Similar Threads - Microphone doesn´t own

2. The microphone does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microphone does not work: Hi, When I connect my headphones to my Windows 10 laptop, the microphone does not work, however when it is disconnected the microphone does work. The mic works on all my other devices. When headphones are plugged in and unplugged, the computer still recognizes both the...
  3. The microphone does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The microphone does not work: Hi, When I connect my headphones to my Windows 10 laptop, the microphone does not work, however when it is disconnected the microphone does work. The mic works on all my other devices. When headphones are plugged in and unplugged, the computer still recognizes both the...
  4. Microphone does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone does not work: Having problems with my Asus U56E microphone when using Zoom or other telemed services. I have checked all applicable options and have a microphone ICON showing. Nothing shows up on microphone test help section window/...
  5. Microphone does not work

Microphone does not work: At some point in the last months, Windows 10 stopped recognizing microphones altogether. Oddly enough, the audio output seems to be working fine. I have tried all the usual solutions testing mics in other computers, changing mics, updating drivers, checking if the device is...
  6. Microphone does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone does not work: I tested my microphone in my computer, I see green bars when I check the driver and the blue bar moves up and down when I test it in sounds. So it works, yet when I use voice recorder, camera video or any online program my voice is not recognized or I hear nothing in the...
  7. My headphones microphone doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work: I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything...
  8. Microphone does not work.

Microphone does not work.: Laptop-Lenovo-ideapad 330 Windows 10 home Microphone type- built in Microphone name-Realtek R Audio After a lot of troubleshooting and confirming with windows advisors, still the microphone is not working. Cortana can't hear me. This audio input device is set up to...
  9. Microphone Does Not Work

Microphone Does Not Work: My microphone does not work when I use the Zoom app. I can hear them but they cannot here me [Original Title: Microphone] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-does-not-work/e64740c7-5ed5-4c7b-ac79-9fd4818344b0
  10. Microphone does not work

Microphone does not work: My microphone does not seem to be working. When I check the sound settings, the bar next to the microphone also does not move as if it doesn`t hear me.. tried on some apps like Discord if it would work there, but that`s not the case, although it says my voice is connected....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one headset mic not working on pc