Windows 10: Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.

Discus and support Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my microphone Maono au-pm461 TR doesn't work when I plug in any headphones, I tested "noname" headphones, Razer electra v2 and razer kraken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tayyfun, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Tayyfun Win User

Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.

Hello, my microphone Maono au-pm461 TR doesn't work when I plug in any headphones, I tested "noname" headphones, Razer electra v2 and razer kraken essential. When I plug in microphone and headphones microphone doesn't work or headphones doesn't works for example I have error of sound rendering on youtube. Only if I plug in my TV to PC and plug headphones to TV microphone works. Can someone help me?

:)

Tayyfun, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Mazkaa Win User
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Mar 26, 2021
  4. BDani Win User

Earphones with built-in mic are working but microphone isn't

I have sennheiser mm30i earphones, and they have a built in microphone.
    Whenever I plug them in, everything is fine and the sound is good, but when I try to speak in games, Skype, etc, then the microphone isn't working.
    I have Realtek HD Audio Drivers installed. I tried playing around with the configuration, but with no success.

Thanks.

BDani, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in. - Similar Threads - Microphone doesn't earphones

2. Microphone not working when earphone is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working when earphone is plugged in.: I am encountering an issue where, upon connecting my earphones, my microphone becomes non-functional. After investigating, I discovered that the microphone on my earphones is not working. I attempted to disable the earphones’ microphone to utilize my laptop’s built-in...
  3. Microphone not working when headphone is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working when headphone is plugged in.: I am encountering an issue where, upon connecting my headphones, my microphone becomes non-functional. After investigating, I discovered that the microphone on my headphones is not working. I attempted to disable the headphones’ microphone to utilize my laptop’s built-in...
  4. Laptop microphone doesn't work when headphones with no microphone is plugged in

Laptop microphone doesn't work when headphones with no microphone is plugged in: It used to work but then I accidentally deleted Realtek HD Audio because when I try and open this programme, it tells me it doesn't exist and directs me to the Microsoft Store. I would then download it because I am prompted to do this but it still doesn't work so I ended up...
  5. Notebook built in microphone stoped working whenever earphones are plugged

Notebook built in microphone stoped working whenever earphones are plugged: This issue started this year , notebook doesn't recognize any new recording device and disables built in microphone whenever something is plugged in the audio entrance. I've already updated the drivers and run the problem solver and it didn't help...
  6. Microphone doesn't work when the headphones are plugged in

Microphone doesn't work when the headphones are plugged in: When my headphones are not plugged in, my microphone works. I guess this must be related to an option windows asked me about preference after updating my driver, but i cant find anywhere how i can revert that....
  7. Earphones' Microphone is not working

Earphones' Microphone is not working: Hello, I recently bought Apple earphones and am using them on my laptop hp and windows 10. I can hear well using them however, the microphone doesnt work unless I am pressing the button. For reference, I tried other headphones that I previously had another brand and they...
  8. Microphone not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone not working when plugged in: When I plug my headset into my computer running windows 10 home, the microphone doesn't work, however when it is unplugged the microphone does work. I've checked if the cable is broken, and it isn't as the microphone works on all my other devices. I've run the troubleshooter...
  9. Earphones are not working when plugged in with xbox1 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Earphones are not working when plugged in with xbox1 controller: Hi. I just got a new Laptop that I use to play games with on the go. I usually play with an xbox1 controller with earphones plugged in the controller. at the start it works perfectly fine but a few days ago it stopped working....
  10. Earphone doesn't work if plugged in While Laptop is on. But Works if plugged in before...

Earphone doesn't work if plugged in While Laptop is on. But Works if plugged in before...: I have a wired problem on my Dell Laptop Win 10 Build 17134.376. When I plug in the earphones while windows is already on, it doesn't show anywhere else either on device manager nor other places. But when I restart or plugin earphones before power on, it works and shows up...