Windows 10: microphone doesn't work

Discus and support microphone doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue in which my headest is registering to my device, but the microphone doesn't work. It comes thgrough as though there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SquidLover94, Mar 31, 2020.

1. microphone doesn't work

Hello, I have an issue in which my headest is registering to my device, but the microphone doesn't work. It comes thgrough as though there is no microphone attached to the device. I've searched for other tutorials, but nothing works. I have to use the microphone built in to the laptop which isn't great.

:)

SquidLover94, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 31, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

microphone doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 31, 2020
  4. microphone doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

microphone doesn't work

1. microphone doesn't work - Similar Threads - microphone doesn't

2. My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...: I have tried everything I have seen online to no avail including; - going back to an older driver- letting apps access the mic- checking the control panel and attempting to enable in the recording tabAll of the attached devices are "enabled" in the recording tab of the...
  3. My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...: I have tried everything I have seen online to no avail including; - going back to an older driver- letting apps access the mic- checking the control panel and attempting to enable in the recording tabAll of the attached devices are "enabled" in the recording tab of the...
  4. My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I messed up my headset settings and now the microphone doesn't work and the audio is a lot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up my headset settings and now the microphone doesn't work and the audio is a lot...: For context, this started because I was trying to work out how to listen to audio with two separate headsets and managed to succeed. However, when I tried to reverse what I had done after the fuss with the two headsets, my microphone became very quiet when I called on Discord...
  6. I messed up my headset settings and now the microphone doesn't work and the audio is a lot...

I messed up my headset settings and now the microphone doesn't work and the audio is a lot...: For context, this started because I was trying to work out how to listen to audio with two separate headsets and managed to succeed. However, when I tried to reverse what I had done after the fuss with the two headsets, my microphone became very quiet when I called on Discord...
  7. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...: hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't work, it works as a speaker only, i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everybody-i-just-got-i-new-pc-but-when-i/32a73610-77f4-4bf3-a7a9-8b9de3582a3f
  8. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...: hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't work, it works as a speaker only, i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everybody-i-just-got-i-new-pc-but-when-i/32a73610-77f4-4bf3-a7a9-8b9de3582a3f
  9. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work: I have seen this in several places online, but nothing seems to resolve the issue, so I am posting here to see if anyone has an idea of that is going on. I have Google Pixel Buds A. They worked fine on an old Surface 2 I was using. I have a new computer at work and they...