Windows 10: Microphone Echo Problem

Discus and support Microphone Echo Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just got a new USB mic (Tonor TC-777) and I plugged it in to test. I have no issues with the sound itself, but no matter where I am in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/37_Geckos, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Microphone Echo Problem

So I just got a new USB mic (Tonor TC-777) and I plugged it in to test. I have no issues with the sound itself, but no matter where I am in my computer, I can hear the playback of mic audio- which means when I record something, it's in the video twice. I've tried searching for solutions, but so far all I've found is people telling me to disable the playback device in the sound panel- which just disables audio output entirely, which is definitely not the fix I'm looking for. How can I disable the playback without removing all audio or muting the microphone entirely?

submitted by /u/37_Geckos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/37_Geckos, Aug 29, 2020

2. Sound echo from Microphone on Windows 10.

Hi Aiden,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with sound echo from Microphone on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

• Is this issue occurs with any particular application?

This issue might occur, when some of the settings got corrupted or audio drivers are not updated.

Please refer to the article, created by Deepika Gowda, replied on October 8, 2015, to fix your issue with sound echo from Microphone on Windows 10.

Problems with the microphone

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Microphone Echo Effect

Recently out of nowhere my computer has started echoing. The microphone is not cancelling anything out. The most important thing to note here is this wasnt an issue for weeks.

We have an aftermarket microphone and speakers. Again, no issues what so ever. Then all the sudden we started having this weird echo problem on calls which doesnt work with work from home.

We have reinstalled drivers and tried everything. It does it with everything, headsets, standalone laptop microphone, everything is echoing. We have disabled the "listen to this device" and it makes it worse. What happened and how can we fix this???? Suddenly
    everything went wrong.

PoutySloth, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Microphone Echo Problem

Echo when using Microphone Windows 10

I have a really annoying problem with sound from my Dell all-in-one 2330 Windows 10 PC. Whenever a microphone is in use my PC emits an Echo from the speakers. Normal sound e.g. playing music files or sound from a video is perfectly fine.

I have tried different settings ….. suggestions from other users on line …re-installing drivers ….. including Realtek drivers …..Driving me MAD cos nothing will stop this absolutely bloody annoying Echo.

Any Help or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rick Howard.

RickHoward1, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Microphone Echo Problem

1. Microphone Echo Problem - Similar Threads - Microphone Echo Problem

2. Microphone creating echos in my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone creating echos in my speakers: I was having reports from people that my audio was very quiet and people couldn't hear me well. I could only sit directly in front of computer or no one could hear me. When i went to go check the audio/microphone/speaker settings, something happened...but now all i have is...
  3. Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 and Amazon Echo using a microphone: I have had an Amazon Echo for a number of years and have it on my two iPads and a Browser version on my PC. Recently I purchased a microphone and would like to use this to provide voice commands to my Echo device which is in another room. I understand this can been done, but...
  4. Microphone Echo

Microphone Echo: For some reason my computer's mic records all the sounds I make such as my own voice, keyboard typing, and mouse clicking, and plays all of them out back through the computer's speaker. How do I make sure I can't hear my own voice while others can?...
  5. Multiple Microphone Devices and Echo on System

Multiple Microphone Devices and Echo on System: For the past couple months there's been a horrible echo whenever I'm on Zoom or Google Meet calls. I was recorded a Loom video today and I noticed that it's showing multiple microphones from the system, yet when I go to the systems settings it's only showing one microphone....
  6. Microphone echo issue after new computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone echo issue after new computer: Hello, Just today I got a new pc and plugged my old headset (HyperX Cloud Stinger), I used this headset on my old pc and it worked perfectly, never had an issue until today. My issue is that I get on either Teamspeak 3 or Discord and people can hear themselves when they...
  7. Microphone echoing to my mates in discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone echoing to my mates in discord: Every time I play with my friends they always complain about hearing my ingame sound or spotify. Is there a quick fix to this or is my pc broken? submitted by /u/CarlThemyth [link] [comments]...
  8. Microphone Echo Effect

Microphone Echo Effect: Recently out of nowhere my computer has started echoing. The microphone is not cancelling anything out. The most important thing to note here is this wasnt an issue for weeks. We have an aftermarket microphone and speakers. Again, no issues what so ever. Then all the...
  9. turning off echo in my headset microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    turning off echo in my headset microphone: so I messed up an audio setting and now I can hear an echo of my voice and any audio around me, this is highly annoying and I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to turn it off....
  10. Echo when using Microphone Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Echo when using Microphone Windows 10: I have a really annoying problem with sound from my Dell all-in-one 2330 Windows 10 PC. Whenever a microphone is in use my PC emits an Echo from the speakers. Normal sound e.g. playing music files or sound from a video is perfectly fine. I have tried different settings ….....