Windows 10: microphone errors? reverberation in speakers due to microphone picking up all sounds

Discus and support microphone errors? reverberation in speakers due to microphone picking up all sounds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please repair this problem...How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sandrabarry-swan, Dec 8, 2018.

1. microphone errors? reverberation in speakers due to microphone picking up all sounds

Please repair this problem...How?

:)

sandrabarry-swan, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Arcadian Win User

Microphone still unable to pick up sound from Dragon Speech

Not a techie at all sorry but follow your general drift which is interesting. I've now got a mike input (USB Pro Sound) but how do you make the connection to the headphone output as there's two separate wires ?

Arcadian, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Microphone issues

Hi Michael,

Here are the possible reasons why you're getting an error "The microphone did not pick anything up" when using it:

• Incorrect settings (microphone is not set as default device)
    • Corrupted or outdated driver
    • Faulty device

For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Have you tried connecting other microphone to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the microphone to the other computer?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Recording Audio Troubleshooter to find and repair problems with recording sound. We also suggest checking if your microphone is set as your default recording device. For troubleshooting steps, please see
    Geethu B's on this
    link.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Dec 8, 2018
  4. makesense Win User

microphone errors? reverberation in speakers due to microphone picking up all sounds

Windows 10 No microphone will work

Sorry about the long response time. Work sucks sometime.

I tried both a headset microphone and the usb microphone on another Windows 10 computer. It did not pick up any microphone signal and was showing the same emulated sound output as I noted before.

That is what is really bothering me. Both computers detect the microphones, yet output is being directed to them as well as any plugged in speaker/headphone.

makesense, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

microphone errors? reverberation in speakers due to microphone picking up all sounds

1. microphone errors? reverberation in speakers due to microphone picking up all sounds - Similar Threads - microphone errors reverberation

2. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone picking up headphones sounds: My microphone keeps picking up audio from my headphones i tried everything, going to control panel then sound and those things and tried to downgrade the version of my drivers nothing works i sat here for like 2 hours trying to look up tutorials on youtube and nothing works....
  3. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone picking up headphones sounds: My microphone keeps picking up audio from my headphones i tried everything, going to control panel then sound and those things and tried to downgrade the version of my drivers nothing works i sat here for like 2 hours trying to look up tutorials on youtube and nothing works....
  4. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My microphone picks up no sound!

My microphone picks up no sound!: To top it off when I right click the volume in the taskbar there is no recording devices present. My microphone is part of a web-cam or a blue-tooth headphone with microphone, I have two recording devices....
  6. Laptop microphone picking up all sounds.!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop microphone picking up all sounds.!!: My Lenovo laptop picking up all sounds that playing in background..Such as while playing Games connected in Discord or in Google meet, my friends also hears what I hear.. Help me to solve this issue.. Thanks in advance..!!! Ps:- It's not My headphone issue or Discord issue.....
  7. microphone picking up speaker's sound.

microphone picking up speaker's sound.: How do I stop my microphone from picking up my speaker's sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-picking-up-speakers-sound/ff8e2c05-6af0-4b7f-80a4-bb32b73bb741
  8. Microphone picks up all desktop sound

Microphone picks up all desktop sound: Hi there. I recently bought a new headset Razer Blackshark V2 X to replace my previous headset that broke Logitech G432. The Logitech headset had a USB connection, and worked perfectly. The new Razer headset has a splitter with a seperate input/output aux connection. I also...
  9. Microphone detected but not picking up sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone detected but not picking up sound: My microphone and stereo's stopped working after a bunch of driver updates on my earlier windows install. I figured that hey, since I need to fresh install anyway again, I won't bother digging deeper into what could've caused it and just plain simply reinstalled windows. Now...
  10. Microphone picks up output sound

Microphone picks up output sound: For some reason, my headphone microphone keeps picking up the sound played through my computer. So, for example, when I'm watching a YouTube video while in a Discord call, everyone in the call will be able to hear the audio from the video. I've got no idea why this is...