Windows 10: microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

Discus and support microphone for razer nari headset not being detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my headset (razer nari) has been working fine however for some reason the microphone has stopped being detected, in playback the headset is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CoreyBaggott, Sep 10, 2019.

1. microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

my headset (razer nari) has been working fine however for some reason the microphone has stopped being detected, in playback the headset is still there, but in recording there is no sign of the headset at all, i turned on show disable devices ect and still nothing, its as if the microphone portion of the headset has been removed from my laptop, everything ive seen so far for help on this hasent worked, any suggestions?

:)

CoreyBaggott, Sep 10, 2019

2. Razer Blackshark Microphone Not Detected on Realtek

Hello there,

I use a Razer Blackshark, but the microphone is not detected, and so my laptop ends up using it's microphone. I have a Realtek soundcard. I have tried things such as looking at the 'Devices tab' and enabling several devices but it won't work. The headset
    seems to not have a driver either. I also use an integrated jack if that helps.

Thanks.

CharleneDLP, Sep 10, 2019
  3. laptop not detecting headset microphone

I want to use the microphone attached to the headset as I just bought the headset but my laptop is still using the built-in mic and the headset mic is not detected.

ZuvoTheBest, Sep 10, 2019
  4. microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

My headset microphone is not detected.

Yesterday I ordered a logitech G231 headset because my razer kraken pro neon green was ripping off and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all time plugged
    my headset it took while till it was connected than I could hear everything in it. So once I just resetted my audio settings than no sound and things were there. Later I downloaded realtek and than speakers were installed and when I plugged my headset in than
    no headset was detected but I could find it as speakers but that is no problem. But the problem is that it didn't detect any headset microphone but it used my laptop microphone which is kinda awkward since I game with my friends and they could hear background
    noises. So I am really pissed off since my laptop won't detect any headset microphone, I also connected the 2 plugs for headphone and microphone and it still didn't recognize it. Now I disabled the realtek audio and now I haven't anything to hear sound. What
    I want is a perfect solution that my laptop would detect my headset and the microphone and when I look at device manager the headset isn't even there I also tried restarting my laptop still not recognized. Can someone help me please?!

YIGIDOBK58, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

1. microphone for razer nari headset not being detected - Similar Threads - microphone razer nari

2. Headset microphone not being detected/used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not being detected/used: Hey everyone. I have a Razer Blackshark V2x Headset and a Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 Laptop. I recently reset my laptop from scratch and now the headset's microphone wont get used whenever I try to use it in apps like discord. The laptop just keeps using the laptop's own default...
  3. Headset microphone not being detected/used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset microphone not being detected/used: Hey everyone. I have a Razer Blackshark V2x Headset and a Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 Laptop. I recently reset my laptop from scratch and now the headset's microphone wont get used whenever I try to use it in apps like discord. The laptop just keeps using the laptop's own default...
  4. Headset microphone not being detected on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not being detected on Windows 11: Acer Swift 3 SF314-52G-55WQProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable Device ID C93B2FB4-5C08-4902-8161-1F0E260A6991 Product ID 00325-96217-91145-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No...
  5. Headset microphone is not being detected by Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset microphone is not being detected by Windows 11: I have a Logitech G335 headset with a built-in microphone. The headset is connected to the only headset port on my laptop Predator Helios 300 - PH317-54, Windows 11, which, next to it, has a symbol of a headset with a microphone clearly visible. The headphones are detected,...
  6. Razer headset microphone not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer headset microphone not working.: Hi, I'm writing because I am having trouble using the mic on my Razer headset. The audio works fine, but I can't even see the option to use my headset's mike, and it says it's not plugged in even though the headphones work. Please help!...
  7. Help Headset funktioniert nicht (Razer Nari)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Headset funktioniert nicht (Razer Nari): [ATTACH] Das Headset verbindet sich bis auf ein paar ausnahmen nicht mit meinem Rechner (Windows 10, AMD 7 2700x, NVDIA 1660 Super) nicht, und wenn es sich dann verbindet dann entsteht nach ein paar Sekunden ein Rauschen welches immer stärker wird und dann hört man nichts...
  8. Headset microphone not being detected

Headset microphone not being detected: I got a headset that has a detachable microphone in it. When I plug it in my laptop recognizes the headphones but not the microphone. Under input devices the only one is the low quality built in microphone that’s right next to the fan while not recognizing the headset...
  9. Headset with microphone not being detected

Headset with microphone not being detected: Specs: Dell OptiPlex 5060 Windows 10 Black 3.5mm jack on front panel Green audio out jack on back panel I just bought a Steelseries Arctis 3 headset to use with my work computer (will also be using it for PS4). When plugged into the front jack, Windows does not recognize...
  10. My headset microphone is not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headset microphone is not being detected: 1 year ago I bought a HyperX Cloud headset. Everything worked pretty well on my Laptop, until I built a new PC this year. The front panel has one headphone and one microphone jack, but the headset has only one plug for both the microphone that comes with it and the audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb device not recognized windows 10 razer nari

2. razer nari usb not recognized

3. razer nari headset mic wont work

4. windows doesnt show my razer nari as a chat headset,
  5. nari razer mic dont work,
  6. win 10 wont recognize razer nari headset,
  7. razer nari not being detected in sound