Windows 10: microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

Discus and support microphone for razer nari headset not being detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my headset (razer nari) has been working fine however for some reason the microphone has stopped being detected, in playback the headset is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CoreyBaggott, Sep 10, 2019.

1. microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

my headset (razer nari) has been working fine however for some reason the microphone has stopped being detected, in playback the headset is still there, but in recording there is no sign of the headset at all, i turned on show disable devices ect and still nothing, its as if the microphone portion of the headset has been removed from my laptop, everything ive seen so far for help on this hasent worked, any suggestions?

:)

CoreyBaggott, Sep 10, 2019

2. Razer Blackshark Microphone Not Detected on Realtek

Hello there,

I use a Razer Blackshark, but the microphone is not detected, and so my laptop ends up using it's microphone. I have a Realtek soundcard. I have tried things such as looking at the 'Devices tab' and enabling several devices but it won't work. The headset
    seems to not have a driver either. I also use an integrated jack if that helps.

Thanks.

CharleneDLP, Sep 10, 2019
  3. laptop not detecting headset microphone

I want to use the microphone attached to the headset as I just bought the headset but my laptop is still using the built-in mic and the headset mic is not detected.

ZuvoTheBest, Sep 10, 2019
  4. microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

My headset microphone is not detected.

Yesterday I ordered a logitech G231 headset because my razer kraken pro neon green was ripping off and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all time plugged
    my headset it took while till it was connected than I could hear everything in it. So once I just resetted my audio settings than no sound and things were there. Later I downloaded realtek and than speakers were installed and when I plugged my headset in than
    no headset was detected but I could find it as speakers but that is no problem. But the problem is that it didn't detect any headset microphone but it used my laptop microphone which is kinda awkward since I game with my friends and they could hear background
    noises. So I am really pissed off since my laptop won't detect any headset microphone, I also connected the 2 plugs for headphone and microphone and it still didn't recognize it. Now I disabled the realtek audio and now I haven't anything to hear sound. What
    I want is a perfect solution that my laptop would detect my headset and the microphone and when I look at device manager the headset isn't even there I also tried restarting my laptop still not recognized. Can someone help me please?!

YIGIDOBK58, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

microphone for razer nari headset not being detected

1. microphone for razer nari headset not being detected - Similar Threads - microphone razer nari

2. laptop not detecting headset microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not detecting headset microphone: I just recently got a new asus laptop that runs windows 10 but it doesn't detect my headset microphone. I tried fixing it in sound manager and in the control panel, it just doesn't work. I only see two mic options when I try to change the input they are both the realtek ones....
  3. My Headset microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Headset microphone is not detected: So, today suddenly I got this problem while talking to my friend and I discovered that I was using laptop's mic, and not the headset one. When I tried to switch it, i couldn't see in Sounds > Recording neither device manager, but the weird part is that i can see in Sounds >...
  4. laptop not detecting headset microphone

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop not detecting headset microphone: I recently bought a new headset with a microphone and I can hear audio through the headset but my mic is not detected and it is still using my default Realtek computer microphone. I've tried looking for hidden microphones but there are none. I've re-installed my Realtek HD...
  5. Microphone Plugged In But Is Not Being Detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Plugged In But Is Not Being Detected: Recently, I tried using my microphone, yet found it wasn't working despite using it only a few weeks prior. I went through a few settings and found out that my microphone is apparently (which is set to default by the way) not plugged, however it definitely is as I can see it...
  6. My headset microphone is not being detected

My headset microphone is not being detected: 1 year ago I bought a HyperX Cloud headset. Everything worked pretty well on my Laptop, until I built a new PC this year. The front panel has one headphone and one microphone jack, but the headset has only one plug for both the microphone that comes with it and the audio...
  7. Headset Microphones Do Not Have Programmatically Detectable Microphone Mute from Headset...

Headset Microphones Do Not Have Programmatically Detectable Microphone Mute from Headset...: I have a couple of gaming headsets both with a mute button. If I go into Windows 10 Sound Manager I can see the headset speakers and microphone and all have a mute checkbox. I have written a program in C++ that allows me to mute or un-mute the microphone as seen in the Sound...
  8. Headset microphone audio not detected

Headset microphone audio not detected: I recently bought new headphones and received my audio splitter adapter (1 jack > 2 jacks) but my computer still doesn't detect anything from my microphone. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and updating my drivers, but it doesn't work. The microphone shows up in the devices...
  9. Headset microphone not detected by windows

Headset microphone not detected by windows: Built-in mic on my laptop picks up every sound in my house, so I got a nice set of cans with a mic built in. Mic don't work. Doesn't show up anywhere on my computer at all, whatsoever. Not in recording devices, anything. why...
  10. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...: Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset...