Windows 10: Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working

Discus and support Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thanks in advance for any help! Yesterday, both external, USB-connected microphones to my Windows 10 XPS laptop stopped working. Specifically, I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UnivResearcher, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working

Thanks in advance for any help! Yesterday, both external, USB-connected microphones to my Windows 10 XPS laptop stopped working. Specifically, I have a USB microphone and a current model Logitech webcam, connected to the laptop via USB connection either directly or via a hub; I've tried both. In Zoom, Teams, and other apps, whenever I attempt to use either microphone, the device is not detected or does not work. For example, when I use the Voice Recorder app and have it set on the USB microphone, no sound is recorded. Further, in Settings > Sound, if I try to test Microphone settings

:)

UnivResearcher, Jun 22, 2022

2. Neither my webcam nor my microphone are working

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

• Do you have webcam and Microphone Together?

• How have you connected the Webcam and Microphone to the computer?

• If USB, have you tried switching the ports?

Please reply for further help.

Waseemulla S, Jun 22, 2022
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Logitech Brio webcam microphone not working in Zoom on Windows 10.

Right-click on little speaker in right side of taskbar

Select Open Sound settings

Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working [​IMG]

Test microphone or troubleshoot sound problems

Another option is to right-click on little speaker in right side of taskbar

Select Sounds

Select Recording tab

Select and test microphone

You can also Configure microphone

Click on Properties

Check Levels for microphone

With the Sound dialog open as above double-click on microphone in taskbar

You can check or select which applications have access to the microphone

MisterEd, Jun 22, 2022
  4. nuraman00 Win User

Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working

Logitech Brio webcam microphone not working in Zoom on Windows 10.

My mic works now across all apps.

Video isn't working in Skype anymore. When I turn on my webcam, I don't see video in Skype.

nuraman00, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working

1. Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working - Similar Threads - Microphone functions USB

2. USB Microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone is not working: I need help getting my usb microphone to work. I checked the drivers and it says the best drivers are installed. There is nothing wrong with privacy settings.Others microphones usb headphone's mic, built-in are working fineIn input settings, there is no format I can choose....
  3. Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working: Thanks in advance for any help! Yesterday, both external, USB-connected microphones to my Windows 10 XPS laptop stopped working. Specifically, I have a USB microphone and a current model Logitech webcam, connected to the laptop via USB connection either directly or via a hub;...
  4. Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone functions in USB webcam and microphone stopped working: Thanks in advance for any help! Yesterday, both external, USB-connected microphones to my Windows 10 XPS laptop stopped working. Specifically, I have a USB microphone and a current model Logitech webcam, connected to the laptop via USB connection either directly or via a hub;...
  5. Webcam and Microphone not working !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam and Microphone not working !!: Hi there,A month ago my laptop showed some errors, like when I was opening Camera app, it was showing that pls plug in camera, despite the fact that I have in-built camera in the laptop, then when I try to record audio, no audio is being recorded, even when microphone also...
  6. USB Microphone not working

USB Microphone not working: Hi , I pluged in my USB microphone it recognized it but i open Zoom or Meet to test the mic but i when i talk i cant hear anything Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microphone-not-working/3f09a62d-5849-45cb-986a-095caec83f1b
  7. USB Microphone Not Working

USB Microphone Not Working: So, there are probably a billion threads for these kinds of issues, but I haven't found a fix yet. When I try to connect my USB mic, my computer doesn't even detect it. It's like I haven't even plugged it in at all. Please help!...
  8. Webcam microphone does not work.

Webcam microphone does not work.: I just bought USB webcam with built-in microphone.Camera works but mic does not.I tried different things updated drivers,changed settings etc but no luck.I have Windows 10 desktop....
  9. microphone and webcam

microphone and webcam: I am using VAIO Intel cor i3 processor 2.20 Ghz. I used webcam and built in microphone for skype calls but now both of them are not working. I dont know whether they are physically damaged or there is some error in the software. Please help. Also i have Ms Office not...
  10. Webcam and microphone not working properly

Webcam and microphone not working properly: Hello, I recently got an Asus ZenBook Flip 13 UX362FA. It's the version with the "Worldview Camera", which works fine. But the webcam (which is also used for Windows Hello) doesn't work, giving either the 0xA00F4271 <MediaCaptureFailed> (0xC00D3E85) error or one saying the...