Windows 10: Microphone goes really chopy and distorted when my high cpu usage

Discus and support Microphone goes really chopy and distorted when my high cpu usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i have like 70 and higher cpu usage my microphone noise goes really chopy, it never used to do this before like two weeks ago, and it gets really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SizableLemur758, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Microphone goes really chopy and distorted when my high cpu usage

When i have like 70 and higher cpu usage my microphone noise goes really chopy, it never used to do this before like two weeks ago, and it gets really annoying, especially while im using wmr and i wanna talk to my friends. I haven't really tried anything, since i dont really know where to start.

:)

SizableLemur758, Sep 21, 2019

2. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest checking the Task Manager again to see what are the
    applications that have high CPU usage. To do this, follow the same steps you did from the previous reply:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

However, based on your response above, it seems that you may need to create a new user account again and just install your apps manually instead of copying them as your
    previous user account might be corrupted.

Once your done with the steps, please let us know how it goes.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 21, 2019
  3. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Microphone goes really chopy and distorted when my high cpu usage

High Disk/Memory usage

It has been about more than 2 weeks since I re-installed windows 10. Issue still occurs, it's really frustrating. Your steps didn't helped. CPU usages is okay, not really high, but disk usage always goes at least to 70% when I open any program on my computer.

robertas666, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Microphone goes really chopy and distorted when my high cpu usage

1. Microphone goes really chopy and distorted when my high cpu usage - Similar Threads - Microphone goes really

2. Ram and CPU shoot to really high usage when running small programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram and CPU shoot to really high usage when running small programs: Hi so I recently noticed my computers CPU usage spiking to 100% when playing games or even just doing small activity's and my RAM always has 25% 4.1gb of its usage taken up at all times, the last thing I used my computer for before this was running a few VM's Virtual Machines...
  3. Ram and CPU shoot to really high usage when running small programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram and CPU shoot to really high usage when running small programs: Hi so I recently noticed my computers CPU usage spiking to 100% when playing games or even just doing small activity's and my RAM always has 25% 4.1gb of its usage taken up at all times, the last thing I used my computer for before this was running a few VM's Virtual Machines...
  4. Ram and CPU shoot to really high usage when running small programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CPU usage is high

CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  6. I've been getting really high CPU usage recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting really high CPU usage recently: Are these processes normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-getting-really-high-cpu-usage-recently/a2e2c1a3-45e1-46da-ba1a-67eed5387896
  7. I've been getting really high CPU usage recently

I've been getting really high CPU usage recently: Are these processes normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-getting-really-high-cpu-usage-recently/a2e2c1a3-45e1-46da-ba1a-67eed5387896
  8. I've been getting really high CPU usage recently

9. High System cpu usage when using microphone.

High System cpu usage when using microphone.: When ever I am using my microphone the System process jumps to 15-20% cpu usage. It is only for 2 of the 3 audio devices I have. 1 being my microphone which is seen as a Realtek High Definition Audio Device and is rear audio panel mic in and the other being the Oculus Virtual...
  10. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...