Windows 10: MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10

Discus and support MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10. PLEASE HELP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FAZALAKBAR, Jul 13, 2019.

1. MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10

MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10.

PLEASE HELP.

:)

FAZALAKBAR, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Anna Bol Win User

facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

We would suggest you configure the privacy settings of your device to
    allow the Messenger app to use your camera and microphone to enable the voice and video calls on Facebook. For further
    information about privacy settings, refer to this

link
    . You can also follow the
    steps below:

• Press the Windows icon, go to
      Settings.

• Click
      Privacy.

• Go to
      Camera. Make sure that it is turned
      on and that the Messenger app on under
      Choose apps that can use your camera
      is set to
      On.

• Go to
      Microphone. Make sure that it is also turned on and that the Messenger
      app on under Choose
      apps that can use your microphone
      is set to
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 13, 2019
  4. NAbdulla Win User

MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10

How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10?

I have installed IMO Messenger recently on Windows 10 Laptop. It can access Camera but can't access microphone to capture my voice. I have looked at Setting>>Privacy>>Microphone and found that there is no sign of IMO Messenger. Other apps (like Skype) can access the microphone quit well. How can I allow it to access my microphone? please help.

MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10 [​IMG]

NAbdulla, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10

1. MICROPHONE ICON DOES NOT SHOW IN MESSENGER WINDOW 10 - Similar Threads - MICROPHONE ICON DOES

2. Windows 10 Notifications of Messenger shows Message Encoding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notifications of Messenger shows Message Encoding: Hi Community,I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 OS build 19043.1889 Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 This might be relevant. This problem began with the latest or penultimate update KB5016616 or KB5012170. The image below shows the encoding of Messenger notifications that...
  3. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  4. camera and microphone access to messenger

camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  5. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Messenger for Windows 10

Messenger for Windows 10: I have the fb messenger installed on my windows 10 desktop. Audio is fine when a headset is connected, but I'm not getting any notification sound when using the speaker. Can someone help?...
  7. Windows 10 Messenger App - no microphone access

Windows 10 Messenger App - no microphone access: I have an HP Spectre laptop and cannot use the video feature in Windows 10 Messenger because I keep getting the message "Please Allow Microphone Access". I went into the Privacy Settings and for the microphone access was already on. I shut it off then on again. I did a...
  8. Microphone - Messenger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone - Messenger: Hi - Messenger ask for permission to use the microphone although it is swiched on for Messenger. Can´t get further..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-messenger/31b22d3b-1c6a-434a-9aeb-da67b559480a
  9. facebook & messenger does not supports

facebook & messenger does not supports: apps on windows 10 mobiles like facebook & messenger does not supports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-does-not-supports/65d9e7e2-fc5d-481d-b880-d2526e32a3b1
  10. How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10?

How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10?: I have installed IMO Messenger recently on Windows 10 Laptop. It can access Camera but can't access microphone to capture my voice. I have looked at Setting>>Privacy>>Microphone and found that there is no sign of IMO Messenger. Other apps (like Skype) can access the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I enable mic icon om messenger

2. where is the microphone icon for messenger

3. missing microphone icon Windows phone 10

4. microphone does not appear on messenger,
  5. microphone does not show up in taskbar,
  6. imo microphone