Windows 10: Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.

Discus and support Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I had to format so I installed Windows 11 pro.Everything went really smoothly but I have a bug that I can't live with. Whenever I use a program that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mart35, May 21, 2022.

1. Mart35 Win User

Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.

Hi,I had to format so I installed Windows 11 pro.Everything went really smoothly but I have a bug that I can't live with. Whenever I use a program that uses the microphone, the icon appears beside the system tray on the right of the taskbar, but then the arrow to get access to the system tray icons disappears. The fact that Windows 11 does not let you lock/unlock the taskbar makes it impossible to do something about it...that I know of.Here is some screenshotsIs there anything I can do to get rid of the Microphone icon? I understand why it's there, you want to know when the microphone is activ

:)

Mart35, May 21, 2022

2. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic
    Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs. [​IMG]

please any ideas ? any info much appreciated

arthur009988776, May 21, 2022
  3. Paul Black, May 21, 2022
  4. Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.

hide system tray arrow icon

im not the only one who was trying to do this

How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709

- - - Updated - - -

hello @Jacee the article you shared is a kind of maintaining the system tray itself via traditional tools , where I can choose what to be shown in sysTray. but what Im looking for is the location of this /\ picture in system folders so I could replace it or delete . it is about the graphical icon now

- - - Updated - - -

so the question is where this arrow initial ICON can be found in the system ? maybe system32 or any other folder.
    not the system tray area, but the picture itself, as an .ico probably.

arthur009988776, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.

1. Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs. - Similar Threads - Microphone Icon system

2. Add Other Tray Icons to the 'Other system tray icons' in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Other Tray Icons to the 'Other system tray icons' in Windows 11: When I go to pin a hidden icon to the taskbar tray icon section, it will only pin while that account is signed in, after logout or sleep or shutdown or restart the attached taskbar tray icon will go back into the 'Hidden icon menu' in the system tray icon section.I have tried...
  3. Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled: Hi thereSo I've had this problem for a few days, and have found a solution to remove those apps that are persistent in the Personalization > Taskbar > Other system tray icons" section once the program has been uninstalled.You will need to edit the registry manually as nothing...
  4. Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled

Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled: Hi thereSo I've had this problem for a few days, and have found a solution to remove those apps that are persistent in the Personalization > Taskbar > Other system tray icons" section once the program has been uninstalled.You will need to edit the registry manually as nothing...
  5. Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.

Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.: Hi,I had to format so I installed Windows 11 pro.Everything went really smoothly but I have a bug that I can't live with. Whenever I use a program that uses the microphone, the icon appears beside the system tray on the right of the taskbar, but then the arrow to get access...
  6. System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared: The little Arrow ^ That appears when you group the Notification Icons together has vanished and I cannot seem to bring it back. I have located the Taskbar settings, turned the icons to appear both off and on, turned nearly all the System Icons on and off and have had no...
  7. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon: hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic [ATTACH] please any ideas ? any...
  8. No overflow arrow Tray Icons not hiding

in Windows 10 Customization
    No overflow arrow Tray Icons not hiding: [ATTACH] My tray icons is all like this and wont group up with the arrow how can i fix this ran dism and sfc [ATTACH] Someone please help me out...
  9. Permanently hiding system tray icon

Permanently hiding system tray icon: Hey all, I was looking for a way to hide a certain program's system tray icon. If I use the built in hiding option it still shows when I click the arrow, which is not what I want. I want to completely hide it (stealth). I've been looking for programs to do this but they're...
  10. Hide tray icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide tray icons: Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show. [img] 18419