Windows 10: Microphone Input Issue with Headphones

Discus and support Microphone Input Issue with Headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There is just no input after selecting my headphones as the source. It doesn't even show the bar, which it does if I chose my normal pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/harshbohra, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Microphone Input Issue with Headphones

/u/harshbohra, Sep 11, 2020
  2. mnsdfhrug Win User

HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input

It appears to be a headset icon. So it could work but I need an adatper. What about the ports on the back? Can headphone be plugged into audio "line out" (port 6) and microphone into port 7 (refer to image above)

mnsdfhrug, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input

Is the icon on the front of your machine a headphone icon:

Microphone Input Issue with Headphones [​IMG]

or a headset icon:

If it's a headset icon, you may be able to use a dual 3 zone to 4 zone adapter:

Edwin, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Microphone Input Issue with Headphones

Windows 10: Microphone and Headphone Recognition issues.

Hi Armandill,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in audio settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1/8 inch cable port
      Are you referring that there is no headphone port or microphone port on the computer?
    • Have you checked the computer specification regarding the audio ports?

I suggest you to check if speaker and microphone driver is available in the Device Manager or not.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.

3. Expand Audio inputs and outputs.

4. Check if microphone and headphone driver is available or not.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with headphone and microphone usage on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Microphone Input Issue with Headphones

1. Microphone Input Issue with Headphones - Similar Threads - Microphone Input Issue

2. No microphone input

in Windows 10 Customization
    No microphone input: Hi Windows Experts,i have an issue on my microphone input i am using my headphonesony XB900N when i connecting it via wired mode there is no microphone input but there is audio output. i also tried audio card adapter but my issue still the same kindly see my settings below...
  3. No microphone input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No microphone input: Hi Windows Experts,i have an issue on my microphone input i am using my headphonesony XB900N when i connecting it via wired mode there is no microphone input but there is audio output. i also tried audio card adapter but my issue still the same kindly see my settings below...
  4. Microphone input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone input: I can not turn on the external microphone input on my new ASUS running windows 10 64 bit. Realtek does not recognize that a microphone is present when I plug in the proper plug. Do I need to download a new driver? I can not get any help from Microsoft or ASUS....
  5. Headphone Input Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphone Input Issue: Having an issue with my headphones on Windows 10. When I connect my airpods everyhing is sweet and working well. However when I use a plug in jack headset the laptop (dell xps 13) is not detecting it. I thought maybe its the headset so I tried multiple but none are working....
  6. Audio and microphone issue with bluetooth headphones

Audio and microphone issue with bluetooth headphones: When trying to listen to music and make a video call using teams, my music audio is cut off and only video call audio works. I noticed when i change my output to headset instead of headphones, i can hear both audio ,i.e, from music and video call. But unfortunately the...
  7. Issue with front Microphone/Headphone Ports

Issue with front Microphone/Headphone Ports: Hello, So I recently finished building my PC. Running windows 10 and a ROG Strix B450-F Gaming. Connected to my monitor with no integrated speakers off an HDMI. So I have been using a set of desktop speakers, but for some reason are not read if I use the front audio port on...
  8. BeatsX Headphones microphone issues

BeatsX Headphones microphone issues: I've recently gotten BeatsX headphones, they work fine on any of my devices besides my pc, when trying to use the microphone it stops all audio from coming out of the speakers, do any of you know a solution to this issue? Thanks!...
  9. No Microphone Input

No Microphone Input: So I just got my computer (built myself if that matters), and I can't get any microphones to work. I've tried the front and back microphone ports with multiple pairs of earbuds, as well as a USB headset. None of them work, but a little bit of static is input and recorded...
  10. HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input

HP Pavilion desktops headphone and microphone input: All the HP pavilion desktops I've come across seem to have only a headphone jack at the front of the tower and a microphone jack at the back of the tower. I plan on using typical headphones with an audio output and microphone but due to this design I can't. Is there something...