Windows 10: Microphone is not woking on Zoom i can hear them but they can't hear me

Discus and support Microphone is not woking on Zoom i can hear them but they can't hear me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When on Zoom I can hear my team mates but they can't hear me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanBoudro, May 14, 2021.

1. Microphone is not woking on Zoom i can hear them but they can't hear me

When on Zoom I can hear my team mates but they can't hear me

:)

SusanBoudro, May 14, 2021

2. microphone not working during zoom

Hi, during a zoom call my microphone did not work. I could hear everyone fine but no-one could hear me. I have tried all settings suggestions but when I test mic I am not getting picked up. My microphone doesn't work at all it seems. This is a brand new
    HP laptop.

DavidMoffat2, May 14, 2021
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Having to unplug microphone to hear playback.

Hi Mark,

There are several audio inputs on your PC depending on your motherboard. It is possible that you are plugging your
    microphone in the jack which supports audio in and audio out (same as phone jacks) and is set as your playback device. When this happens, you will not hear the audio out because the audio signal is sent into the microphone. Simply unplug your
    microphone and move it to the microphone jack and you will be able to hear the playback sound.

Microphone is not woking on Zoom i can hear them but they can't hear me 44720e62-c33b-4f4d-b705-c801612e7c5e.png

If you are sure that your microphone is connected to the microphone jack, it is possible that your playback device is being disabled by your microphone. To enable/change your playback device, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Volume icon on the lower-left corner of your screen.
    • Click Playback devices, right-click your speaker (or any preferred playback device), and click Enable.

Note: If you cannot see your preferred playback device, right-click on your current playback device and click
      Show Disabled Devices.

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 14, 2021
  4. Microphone is not woking on Zoom i can hear them but they can't hear me

others cant hear me on zoom

others cant hear me on zoom

conniesullivan1, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Microphone is not woking on Zoom i can hear them but they can't hear me

1. Microphone is not woking on Zoom i can hear them but they can't hear me - Similar Threads - Microphone woking Zoom

2. people can hear me but i can't hear them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  3. people can hear me but i can't hear them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  4. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  5. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  6. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  7. I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.

I can't hear people but they can hear me in games and discord.: I played Destiny 2 and my mic was just fine, however, after I downloaded the Xbox Companion app and/or pressed Win+G, my audio for hearing other people in discord and in-game chat stopped working. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE please help has ever had this or heard of this,...
  8. When I speak no one can hear me but I can hear them.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I speak no one can hear me but I can hear them.: I have a new di chatCam my picture and when they are speaking it comes over good. But they can't hear me at all . Any ideas. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-speak-no-one-can-hear-me-but-i-can-hear/e0571341-4645-49cb-b2f2-b6e869642094
  9. My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.: I was playing Dead by Daylight when this happened. After I sent a bad message, I got suspended from sending messages. Now I can hear my friends but they can’t hear me. I need help with this please....
  10. Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me: I'm trying to make calls on my desktop thru the Your Phone application in Windows 10. I have a OnePlus 7 Pro connected via bluetooth to my PC. I can make a call thru the Your Phone app in windows, I can hear the voice of the person I'm calling, but they can't hear me. I have...