Windows 10: Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -

Discus and support Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook - in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microphone is not working in my HP dv6 Notebook with Win10 OS. Windows Audio End Point is not running. Problem with loading the driver. Have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stanzbylut, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -

Microphone is not working in my HP dv6 Notebook with Win10 OS. Windows Audio End Point is not running. Problem with loading the driver. Have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. Any help much appreciated>

:)

stanzbylut, Mar 7, 2020

2. HP DV6-6108us Keyboard

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

We suggest you to refer the below link:

HP Pavilion dv6-6108us Entertainment Notebook PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

You may try installing the chipset driver in compatibility mode:

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Mar 7, 2020
  3. MiaTs Win User
    Can I install Win10 on HP Pavilion dv6?

Hello,

I have HP Pavilion dv6 notebook with Windows 7 64-bit.

Do you suggest me to install windows 10? Does it work properly?

MiaTs, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -

Scroll pad on HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC not working after Windows 10 installation

Hi Ryan,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

This issue may occur if the touchpad drivers are not up to date.

Kindly follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

You may try to update the Mouse and touchpad drivers and check if it helps.

Mouse and touchpad
    drivers

Please follow the steps given here to update the touchpad drivers.

a) Press Windows +X keys on the keyboard.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and Mice and other pointing devices and expand it.

d) Right-click the Touchpad
    drivers, and click Update driver software.

e) Follow the onscreen instructions to update Mice and other pointing device drivers.

f) Reboot the computer and check.

Reference: I suggest you to refer the below article on how to update the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers
    in Windows 10

Method 2:

If the issue still persist, I suggest you download the updated touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website by entering your model number of the laptop.

HP Pavilion dv6-6000 Entertainment Notebook PC series Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

After downloading drivers from the above link install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for and select previous Operating System from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Apply and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    I suggest you to refer the below article for more information on how to update software and drivers after upgrading to Windows 10 on HP Pavilion Notebook PC.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...ies/5048672/model/5078477/document/c04773236/

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -

1. Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook - - Similar Threads - Microphone working dv6

2. Bluetooth no longer working after Win 11 update on HP dv6-7206tx Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth no longer working after Win 11 update on HP dv6-7206tx Notebook: Bluetooth no longer working after Win 11 update on HP dv6-7206tx Notebook. version 10.0.22621 Build 22621. BIOS version Insyde F.29, 3-12-2013, SMBIOS version 2.7, Embedded controller ver 52.24 UEFI base board 181BAlready completed the following steps but Bluetooth did not...
  3. Bluetooth no longer working after Win 11 update on HP dv6-7206tx Notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth no longer working after Win 11 update on HP dv6-7206tx Notebook: Bluetooth no longer working after Win 11 update on HP dv6-7206tx Notebook. version 10.0.22621 Build 22621. BIOS version Insyde F.29, 3-12-2013, SMBIOS version 2.7, Embedded controller ver 52.24 UEFI base board 181BAlready completed the following steps but Bluetooth did not...
  4. Bluetooth Headset input microphone does not work on HP Notebook running Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset input microphone does not work on HP Notebook running Win11: I have a Phillips TAH4205 headset which works fine for both Audo Input & Output on Dell laptops. I also have an HP Elitebook 840 GB Notebook running Win 11 and output works fine however, Input does not work. I have downloaded & installed latest bluetooth drivers from HP & MS...
  5. Bluetooth Headset input microphone does not work on HP Notebook running Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset input microphone does not work on HP Notebook running Win11: I have a Phillips TAH4205 headset which works fine for both Audo Input & Output on Dell laptops. I also have an HP Elitebook 840 GB Notebook running Win 11 and output works fine however, Input does not work. I have downloaded & installed latest bluetooth drivers from HP & MS...
  6. No option to switch on bluetooth on HP DV6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No option to switch on bluetooth on HP DV6: HP DV6 Product# LQ459PA#ACJ I am not being able to see option to switch on bluetooth on my windows 10 PC. I can see bluetooth in device manager but there is no bluetooth adapter in network adapter tab. Can't find HP drivers on the website. Please help [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 Compatibility for HP DV6?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Compatibility for HP DV6?: Windows 10 Compatibility for HP DV6? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. My HP Pavillion dv6-2066dx AMD processor came with OEM installed Win 7 and AMD processor. As Microsoft stopped Win 7 updates, I am thinking of getting to win...
  8. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  9. notebook hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150
  10. HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy dv6 cursor spin busy: I have a HP Envy DV6, less then a year old with 10 GB RAM, upgraded from 8.1 to 10. Every time it boots up, the pointer turns and spins busy constantly. Is there a known issue as this did NOT happen ever with 8 or 8.1. And if so, is there a workaround/fix? 16906