Windows 10: Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!

Discus and support Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer for the desire to sound wonky and ridiculous during games with my friends, but after just 2 hours I uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AzrielO6, Sep 11, 2020.

1. AzrielO6 Win User

Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!

So I downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer for the desire to sound wonky and ridiculous during games with my friends, but after just 2 hours I uninstalled the application. I later returned to my PC, and while using Discord, I noticed my friends couldn't hear me; that I was talking too low. My mic was at the same distance away from my mouth as it has always been. I moved closer to it to speak, and it was as if I was whispering to them. I've tried everything, from updating drivers, looking for drivers, adjusting volume settings, or giving it a boost to 20 instead of 10. Tried testing the volume, tried turning off and on my PC, and my friends still say I sound quiet, when in reality I'm screaming.

I found out about the System Recovery option after I had uninstalled it. Turns out I didn't have it activated at the time. I learned that after every install/update, it made a system recovery for that time. It didn't make one because...well.. I didn't have it on before... I regret that.

Is there anything else I can do? At this point, do I just back up all my files and just reboot my entire PC memory wiped clean?

I've seen other people asking this same question. I've tried following the steps/solutions that were given by devs, but none of them have worked for me! Many support websites look sketchy, and say that my connection is unsecured. I've been careful to install drivers and whatnot, but they aren't showing results. Please help!

:)

AzrielO6, Sep 11, 2020

2. Laptop Built In Microphone Too Quiet After Installing Voice Changer

So I have a built-in laptop microphone. I decided to install a voice changer called Clownfish voice changer just to troll some friends on some games. It didn't work at all so I decided to uninstall it. Then suddenly, people can barely hear me anymore as
    my mic is too quiet.

I tried troubleshooting audio problems, boosting microphone volume, disabling, and re-enabling my microphone. I'm not really a tech guy so I don't really know what to do. I was thinking of doing the process of uninstalling the Realtek driver and reinstalling
    it but I'm afraid that I will mess something up. Any suggestions?

DavidSALAMATIN, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Broken microphone after installing a voice changer

i installed a voice changer (clownfish) and after failing to make it work i uninstalled the program and now my microphone is extremely quiet, like i have to YELL to get anyone to hear me. ive tried uninstalling everything and everything ive seen online
    hasn't worked Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!! :(

ilovepeas123, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Ratthew Win User

Audio not working after installing clownfish voice changer

So i decided to download a voice changer, just for kicks. When clownfish had finished installing, a command prompt window opened up that said something like "stopping windows audio service". My microphone no longer picks up sound, and i can't hear anything,
    as well as Spotify saying it cant play anything. Was there a driver to install that i missed or something?

Ratthew, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!! - Similar Threads - Microphone quiet Clownfish

2. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  3. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clownfish Voice Changer: Can I have someone skilled in decoding and analyzing programs? I have this clownfish voice changer users report of it being a virus some don't, and I don't know my monitor started glitching out so as my other friend and we both have clownfish voice changer so is clownfish a...
  4. Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer: Yesterday I decided to download a voice changer, just for fun, but after installing it my microphone went really quiet and my friends could barely hear me, only when they set me to the highest volume and no one else was talking. When installing it my command prompt popped up...
  6. Audio is not responing after install Clownfish voice changer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is not responing after install Clownfish voice changer: I downloaded Clownfish voice changer and after that, my audio was not working anymore. I cant hear any thing. I check the volume mixer and dont see any application like this: [ATTACH] I tried some solution but it didnt working Some solution i tried: - Reset window audio...
  7. Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer: Ok, so I decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my headset microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise cancelled, and for a split...
  8. Clownfish voice changer

Clownfish voice changer: I dowloaded clownfish voive changer for jokes but now my mics stopped working it doesnt pick any sound up ive tried uninstalling reinstalling but it didnt work i looked up simular questions but i didnt understand how to do any of it i need help this is for school work with my...
  9. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer: Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise canceled, and for a...
  10. Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer

Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer: Hey, I bought a pair of Stealth Raptor's yesterday and they were working fine. I wanted to have a little fun with my headphones so I downloaded Voicemod. It was working fine until I went on the next day I started my pc and my voice quality was so quiet and in Discord,...