Windows 10: Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer

Discus and support Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I bought a pair of Stealth Raptor's yesterday and they were working fine. I wanted to have a little fun with my headphones so I downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jackeriety, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer

Hey, I bought a pair of Stealth Raptor's yesterday and they were working fine. I wanted to have a little fun with my headphones so I downloaded Voicemod. It was working fine until I went on the next day I started my pc and my voice quality was so quiet and in Discord, everytime I spoke, there was a loud buzz that got louder

Tried everything but won't work

:)

jackeriety, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Ohmlette Win User

Fix voice changer microphone to default.

Apparently I used this MorphVOX Pro voice changer thing. I like it at first but overtime it gets REALLY annoying. My problem is that after I uninstalled the voice changer, the effect is still there in the microphone. I have no idea how to change the microphone
    back. Everytime I speak it sounds like a very old man (part of the voice changing features). Now when i use my microphone, no one understands what im saying. Please help. Thank you.

Ohmlette, Jan 21, 2019
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Microphone on PC with voice changer

Have you tried reinstalling the drivers for you microphone.

The voice changer might have inadvertently messed your audio mic drivers.

Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.

Expand audio then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver.

Select Search automatically for updated driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to update the drivers.

If no updates were found, then right-click on the mouse select Uninstall.

Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

And if none of the above works then best to go to the vendors site and download the latest drivers for your device.

So for example, if your computer is a Dell Latitude then you would go here.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/produ...

Make sure to download the drivers for the system type of your machine.

To find this out go search and type system.

Look for the system type.

It will either be 32bit or 64bit.

SarahKong, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer

Microphone on PC with voice changer

my mic stopped working after installing a voice changer (clowfish) and now my mic stopped working and i canbnot talk please help

TonyBamboni, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer

1. Microphone is quiet after downloading voice changer - Similar Threads - Microphone quiet downloading

2. Built in realtek mic Quiet after installing a voice changer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in realtek mic Quiet after installing a voice changer: I installed the Clownfish voice changer and ever since then, the mic did not work at all, only after I did some fixes people could even hear me, I uninstalled the software but even then, sometimes they could hear, and sometimes they couldn't and my voice was lower than usual....
  3. Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is quiet after Clownfish Voice Changer!!: So I downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer for the desire to sound wonky and ridiculous during games with my friends, but after just 2 hours I uninstalled the application. I later returned to my PC, and while using Discord, I noticed my friends couldn't hear me; that I was...
  4. Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer

Microphone not working after I installed Clownfish voice changer: Yesterday I decided to download a voice changer, just for fun, but after installing it my microphone went really quiet and my friends could barely hear me, only when they set me to the highest volume and no one else was talking. When installing it my command prompt popped up...
  5. Laptop Built In Microphone Too Quiet After Installing Voice Changer

Laptop Built In Microphone Too Quiet After Installing Voice Changer: So I have a built-in laptop microphone. I decided to install a voice changer called Clownfish voice changer just to troll some friends on some games. It didn't work at all so I decided to uninstall it. Then suddenly, people can barely hear me anymore as my mic is too quiet....
  6. Broken microphone after installing a voice changer

Broken microphone after installing a voice changer: i installed a voice changer clownfish and after failing to make it work i uninstalled the program and now my microphone is extremely quiet, like i have to YELL to get anyone to hear me. ive tried uninstalling everything and everything ive seen online hasn't worked :...
  7. Mic is quiet after installing voice changers

Mic is quiet after installing voice changers: I installed clownfish voice changer and voicemod in an attempt to try and have some fun but now my the mic on my earbuds stopped working after I uninstalled them here it's distant and on my phone the barely work I need help...
  8. Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer: Ok, so I decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my headset microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise cancelled, and for a split...
  9. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer: Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise canceled, and for a...
  10. mic got quiet after installing voice changer

mic got quiet after installing voice changer: I downloaded a voice changer Voicemod and used it with my new Stealth Raptor headphones. At first everything was fine. But then when I started my laptop, the volume got very quiet and the loud buzz appeared....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. voicemod is quiet