Windows 10: Microphone is very quite on every app except on Google Chrome

Discus and support Microphone is very quite on every app except on Google Chrome in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings! Here I'll try to describe my problem in more detail with some concrete app examples.A week ago I noticed that my microphone is very quite on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aliaksandr Šarapaŭ, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Microphone is very quite on every app except on Google Chrome

Greetings! Here I'll try to describe my problem in more detail with some concrete app examples.A week ago I noticed that my microphone is very quite on each app installed on my laptop Asus strix ROG gl703gs scar edition if it matters that uses it except for some reason Google Chrome. All of the following has been tested with built-in microphone as well as with 3.5 mm combojack headset i possess.And what I've done so far:1 Installing drivers from Realtek website, drivers dated 2017 before even my laptop was releasedresult: external mic is not use, built-im mic is used even when heased plugge

:)

Aliaksandr Šarapaŭ, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Microphone is very quite on every app except on Google Chrome

Chrome not existent in microphone permissions

I have a microphone hooked up to my computer, and every "Allow _ to access the microphone" is enabled including unknown applications. Google Chrome does not appear in the list, and it is the only application being denied for permissions. Is there a way
    to force Windows to add Chrome to the unknown application list and give it permission to use the microphone?

ThomasMahon, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Microphone is very quite on every app except on Google Chrome

1. Microphone is very quite on every app except on Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Microphone very quite

2. Google chrome microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome microphone not working: My windows test mic works perfectly fine, but anytime I go on google chrome or any other browser and use their web microphone it does not work, it seems to work when I actually have the app installed. I have audio interface that I use PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. Google chrome microphone not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome microphone not working: My windows test mic works perfectly fine, but anytime I go on google chrome or any other browser and use their web microphone it does not work, it seems to work when I actually have the app installed. I have audio interface that I use PLEASE HELP ME...
  4. Google chrome microphone not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. CPU% Very High Google Chrome Issue?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU% Very High Google Chrome Issue?: Old dell xps 15 9550 laptop i5-6300hq processor 32gb ram 1tb nvme ssd windows 10 pro I had mentioned a while back i upgraded this laptop with the new ssd and ram and it started to be faster. I use chrome and have tons of windows/tabs. Example imagine 6 tabs... but...
  6. Sound was lost in apps except of chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound was lost in apps except of chrome: Hi, In windows 10, I have lost audio in all apps and web sources including the sound made when changing the volume threshold except chrome. Any web site that supports audio/video in chrome seems unaffected. The same sites in other browsers do not play sound plus any player...
  7. microphone quits

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microphone quits: Why does my laptop microphone quit working during Zoom meetings which I access through the internet. The first 3 meetings were fine but now the microphone quits after about 10 minutes. I have checked my privacy settings....
  8. Microphone not working in Google Chrome

Microphone not working in Google Chrome: Hello, I use a lenovo laptop System info- Intel core i3 7th Gen The operating system used is Windows 10. So there's a problem which I am facing. I just recently downloaded Realtek audio manager. And I updated my drivers. And usually when i use my voice recorder, there...
  9. Google Chrome Very Slow Start

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Very Slow Start: Hi and sorry for my English I installed Google Chrome and I have as in Windows 10 as my default browser before had Firefox ... The problem is that when I start Chrome it takes about 1 minute or more to load. Once started it does not give me problems of slowness, it's just the...
  10. Google Chrome in Xbox app.

Google Chrome in Xbox app.: Hi. I have Google Chrome installed on my PC. I accidentally set it to recognize as a game. Now, I un-ticked the "remember as game" (or something like that), and I even tried right clicking on it in the Xbox App and hitting, "remove from my games". But that button literally...