Windows 10: Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3.

Discus and support Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday it was working fine, I suspend my computer and went to sleep. Today I enter a call on discord and my friend was not hearing me. He called me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Miguel Dutra, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3.

Yesterday it was working fine, I suspend my computer and went to sleep. Today I enter a call on discord and my friend was not hearing me. He called me on steam and he was hearing me, so we tried on teamspeak 3, but it was just the same as discord. I've tried a number of solutions for 3 hours, but none have worked for me. Since restarting my computer to uninstalling those apps, changing devices on those apps and on windows settings.

:)

Miguel Dutra, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Paulo GM Win User

Discord Microphone Use Prohibited for No Reason

See if you've missed some steps in setting up microphone for Discord with this article

https://windowsreport.com/discord-mic-not-worki...

Also, you may go to Settings > System > Sound > under Input, select the Microphone then Troubleshoot

Paulo GM, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Microphone only works on Discord.

My microphone only works on discord.

Its at default in the recording settings.

Help

kristiandiez, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3.

My Headset's microphone won't work on Discord or basically anywhere else.

I have this HP laptop and a JBL Wired Headset with a built in microphone. For a long time, the headset and its microphone worked just fine. At some point, I accidentally broke my HDD and had it replaced with an SSD. After about a week of insanely improved speeds and overall joy, I noticed that my headset's microphone was not working. I first noticed this in a game called, "Phasmophobia" which uses the microphone to talk to ghosts and use proximity chat in game. Later, I tried it on Discord and it still would not work. I will post this on Discord Support so that I can get help in Discord. Other than that, are there any Windows related fixes?

Mitchell Martin, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3.

1. Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3. - Similar Threads - Microphone working steam

2. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  3. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  4. Discord call muting other sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord call muting other sounds: So I have this problem where whenever I join a Discord call or any voice call, the rest of my audio is muted, such as in-game audio, Spotify, YouTube videos, etc. The only thing that seems to work is disabling my mic, but it's annoying that I have to constantly enable and...
  5. Discord call muting other sounds

Discord call muting other sounds: So I have this problem where whenever I join a Discord call or any voice call, the rest of my audio is muted, such as in-game audio, Spotify, YouTube videos, etc. The only thing that seems to work is disabling my mic, but it's annoying that I have to constantly enable and...
  6. Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3.: Yesterday it was working fine, I suspend my computer and went to sleep. Today I enter a call on discord and my friend was not hearing me. He called me on steam and he was hearing me, so we tried on teamspeak 3, but it was just the same as discord. I've tried a number of...
  7. Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3.: Yesterday it was working fine, I suspend my computer and went to sleep. Today I enter a call on discord and my friend was not hearing me. He called me on steam and he was hearing me, so we tried on teamspeak 3, but it was just the same as discord. I've tried a number of...
  8. BSOD / WINDOWS 10 / DISCORD CALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD / WINDOWS 10 / DISCORD CALL: Hello;INFORMATION vI hopped on my computer earlier today to play with some friends, as usual. I opened Discord and joined a voice chat. While opening other things on the side, bam, my computer blue screened.After this, my computer continued to BSOD, many times. I could only...
  9. BSOD / WINDOWS 10 / DISCORD CALL

BSOD / WINDOWS 10 / DISCORD CALL: Hello;INFORMATION vI hopped on my computer earlier today to play with some friends, as usual. I opened Discord and joined a voice chat. While opening other things on the side, bam, my computer blue screened.After this, my computer continued to BSOD, many times. I could only...
  10. BSOD / WINDOWS 10 / DISCORD CALL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware